Am I being totally mad to consider this?? (long sorry)

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Glad you went for it :D

Sorry about your old lad. I hated it when Little Lad went. Kept feeling like I'd forgotten something :( Was forever working out bringing four in, when in reality it was three. Now I'm back to four and it feels normal again :)

Hugs hunny. She is lovely :D

AshTay

Visit site
You already know the answer - if you can offer her the happy loving home she deserves go for it. If you think she'll be miserable as sin only being worked once a week and you can't arrange someone else to ride her then fair do's be more cautious but to be honest if you think she'll be happy then I wouldn't hesitate. I had a similar dilemma at the beginning of the summer - due to pregnancy my guys were looking at a minimum of a year without being ridden at all. Many sleepless nights followed while I tried to figure out what to do for the best for all of us and during that time came to a realisation - not one of them gave a stuff about not being ridden! They were out in the field together all summer, with a very supportive partner they now have a good winter routine established so they're in during the night out during the day and frankly not one of them looks or acts any worse for a serious reduction in work. For some horses it works, for some they hate it. If you think she'll be happy, go for it and don't look back, wish you all the luck in the world and enjoy her!!

Thank you! You'll see above that did go for it and it worked out great :) Glad it all worked out for you too :) x

Glad you went for it :D

Sorry about your old lad. I hated it when Little Lad went. Kept feeling like I'd forgotten something :( Was forever working out bringing four in, when in reality it was three. Now I'm back to four and it feels normal again :)

Hugs hunny. She is lovely :D

Thank you! Although I'm not in a rush to have 3 again I do seem to have accidentally also taken on the ride of a 3rd horse at weekends...an older boy again! :rolleyes:

Oh she is lovely - what's her breeding?

Thank you! She's an Arabian: by Psyche's Spirit out of Lavendar Moon.

Adopter

Visit site
She looks lovely, having read whole thread so pleased you went with your heart and bought her, now you don't have to regret or have moments of wondering what happened to her.

What a super colour as well.