Am I missing something here?

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
Okay......a dealer on FB has an employee who has fallen in love with one of their horses.

She mentioned on FB that if everyone donated £1 she could buy the horse. And people are sending in money!!

I completely dont get it, why would you send money for someone else to buy a horse?

Am I missing something here?

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
i've been contacted by someone who knows the girl and have been told that she mistreats the horses she gets on loan (and have seen photo evidence) and begs horses off people then sells them for a profit.
She is also stating she doesnt have a rideable horse of her own but she actually owns two apparently.

It all seems very strange.

Ibblebibble

Visit site
i can understand the scammer, lets face it the world is full of lazy ********s who expect everyone else to fund their lifestyle, what i can't understand is the cretins who are donating money to a complete stranger over the internet!! suckers or what?

Woody2013

Visit site
I have seen the same donation craze on pets pages. Once for a woman who couldn't afford to buy a dog she fell in love with. Peeps set up an account, peeps donated, woman got the dog! I found the whole episode disgusting. The cheek! and how on earth people give their money! argggg ... as said before if you can't afford to buy it, how you can afford to keep it (vet bills, insurance, training, etc)

Then again is always the animal that suffers :/

rainycali

Visit site
So paint me proud - what your going on is hearsay? My mate told me and I've heard and apparently!

Try talking known facts not bitchy hearsay!

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
So paint me proud - what your going on is hearsay? My mate told me and I've heard and apparently!

Try talking known facts not bitchy hearsay!

No no, I have been told all this by the owner of one of the horses this girl loaned. (The 'I've heard' and 'apparently' were just figures of speech to elaborate my sentence structure)

Not tying to be bitchy, all I've stated is fact from a reliable valid source.

Last edited:

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I saw a very nice Appaloosa for sale earlier this week but decided that we haven't got a spare stable for her. I wonder if any-one would like to set up a 'buy a new stable fund' for me.