Am I right? Equi - suits = a certain dodgy companies new name?

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Iv just seen this on Facebook and seems to be a new page up and running by the same horrid young girl Jessica from a certain well known dodgy company for making sub standard oneies (if u ever get your delivered) am I right, have they or are they in the middle of changing names

Capriole

Visit site
Someone I know did say that they have set up multiple alternative names recently. Don't know how true this is as I haven't looked.

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Total madness how they are still running a business but looks like we have to look out for their many other names then. I only saw this one on Facebook and thought.... No way!

fatpiggy

Visit site
I believe it is called "change the name, do the same" and is rife in the business world. A company goes bankrupt owing thousands to the poor creditors and on the Monday morning a new company with a very slightly different name, often in the same office address and with the same directors starts again only to repeat the whole horrible cycle over and over again. I never buy anything whether it is on line or in shop without googling the product and company first. It can be very enlightening!

LaMooch

Visit site
I believe it is called "change the name, do the same" and is rife in the business world. A company goes bankrupt owing thousands to the poor creditors and on the Monday morning a new company with a very slightly different name, often in the same office address and with the same directors starts again only to repeat the whole horrible cycle over and over again. I never buy anything whether it is on line or in shop without googling the product and company first. It can be very enlightening!

Agree with Googling before buying