Am I right to think this is rude?

RunToEarth

Visit site
But not to respect, just turn to violence over the smallest thing.

I think with B&B's previous form, we can safely say there will be some questionable values instilled.

This thread is ridiculous - OP, hurry up and get your field finished, if you're this easily offended you have no chance on your average livery yard.

Princess16

Visit site
I find it amazing, hilarious and frankly overwhelming how those people with children expect the whole of society to tolerate , put up with, entertain and raise their children. Their only children, they ask questions, they going to invade your privacy , be rude but it's ok because their only children. To me the phrase " they are only children" cover the lack of manners most children have these days and bad parenting. You chose to have the bloody things, keep them to your self, others chose not to have the brats and should not have to put up worth them. Before you start I am usually polite to young people but will not put up with then ruining my day. Yes I am a teacher and spend my days dealing with what becomes of children dragged up and not taught manners, dragged up by parents who should not have bothered having them!! Theses children sound nosy and rude, I would find the "adult" responsible and ask what the matter was.

You are a disgrace to the teaching profession with derogatory remarks like that! I wouldn't let you train my puppy let alone teach my child!

And tell me why on earth a thread about 2 kids aged 4&6 asking an innocent question is worthy of so many pages! Get a grip FGS move on !

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
Jeepers, Sukistokes2, time for a career change away from children.

Absolutely, and you could use the downtime to brush up on your spelling. Sorry for the gibe, but you are really out of order. You were never a child, and those children you are dissing won't be paying your pension in the future or wiping your arse in the care home...

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
I didn't think so, until I read SukiStokes' reply!

Yes..I read SukiStokes reply...but I'm not going to condemn her for it in the way that seems so popular on here, nor do I think she deserves to be told that she should change her career....although lets face it...many teachers have, and precisely for the reasons she has described.
She is not talking about well brought up children, but about the sort of classes that many teachers have to endure on a daily basis....she had a bit of a vent..so what!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
while making a whole load of assumptions about the children involved whom we have no idea if they have been well brought up or not!

MagicMelon

Visit site
You are a disgrace to the teaching profession with derogatory remarks like that! I wouldn't let you train my puppy let alone teach my child!

And tell me why on earth a thread about 2 kids aged 4&6 asking an innocent question is worthy of so many pages! Get a grip FGS move on !

Agree! Wow! I dont think Sukistokes2 has children as it sounds like she doesn't understand them at all. Pretty shocking if she's a teacher! I always encourage my 4yo child to speak for himself, to talk to other children and adults alike - its good parenting trying to give your children confidence to do things like this from a young age.