amatuer 2nd rounds

Vicki_Krystal

vpequestrian.weebly.com
ah ok i will see you maybe then?!
not that i have a hope of qualifying as my horse finds anything under 1.10 far to much fun and thinks he doesnt have to concentrate!!
still i will have a go seeing as its my rare weekend off!

fee, have you qual for 1.10?

cdh1

Visit site
i will be at patchetts for the 90+1.10 good luck both of you for the 1m. i qualified at crofton manor last week, where i came 2nd. wasnt expecting to qualify on first attempt. iv also qualified in 1.20, but doubt i will jump in the final for it.

Vicki_Krystal

vpequestrian.weebly.com
cdh,
well done. i need to jump a 1.20 as my horse jumps bigger classes better but i only get one weekend off in 3 so qualifying has been an issue. at least they are last chance quals now so i may have a hope.
im jumping the one that is 2nd and 3rd pic in my sig, nomally seen leaping sideways and being tit so not hard to spot!!

cdh1

Visit site
lol i will keep an eye out for u! yea, at least there is the last attempt 1.20, from what iv seen each time a safe double clear will get you through. i qualified way back in july, but sadly my horse doesnt cope to well indoors at that height, so im just aiming for 1m and 1.10 and hopefully 90 or 1m with another horse.

ChestnutMonty

Visit site
VIvki absolutely love the 1st horse in your sig! gorgeous! got any more piccies?
smile.gif