Amazing Bargin..Breeches/jods

shell1978

Visit site
me too please!
grin.gif

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
Oh my goodness, i have just finished my dinner to come back to all these messages!! I can 100% say that i am not involved with the business, just think that good people in the industry should be rewarded....

So please don't tell me off for advertising, but it will take me all night to reply to all the responses for PMs!!!

Here goes....

its www.cavaletticlothing.com tel 023 80293393

Sometimes you get answer phone, but jane will ring you back! They are the Cavalry Annabel Breeches/Alice Jods!

They are really good!! I've actually bought 3 pairs now! the taupe, beige and black

Go girls....

x

Titchyfarter

Visit site
QR! GG, poor Jane, looks like she will be inundated! You will be lucky to get the colours you ordered this late on in the offer, I can tell you that for certain!

PennyJ

Visit site
Ahh I've worked out who you are talking about. I shall make a point of having a word with her tomorrow... (I happen to know where she keeps her horse)

horsegirl

Visit site
I have a pair already and be warned they come up MASSIVE, I bought my normal size and I can pull them up almost to my armpits!

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
It may well be Chestnut mare, mine are a 26, and i'm a standard size 10 (cough 28" waist on a good day!) She may be able to suggest others for you though...you lucky thing, you may get into the kiddies ones...??

Tinker_Belle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It may well be Chestnut mare, mine are a 26, and i'm a standard size 10 (cough 28" waist on a good day!) She may be able to suggest others for you though...you lucky thing, you may get into the kiddies ones...??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the kiddies ones are in my size but no canary or blue check
frown.gif
grin.gif

Have to have a look, the competition ones look good though
ooo.gif

FMM - It's Cavaletti Clothing
smile.gif