Amazing lesson

Sammy1983

Visit site
Hi guys I don't normally post I'm more of a reader but had such an amazing lesson I had to share. A bit of back ground my boy is an 18.1 TB x Hanovarian 5 year old. I've owned him about 3 months. Previously he's been like riding an octopus legs everywhere balance all over the place and his favourite way of going is giraffe. I've been finding it really hard to get him connected and balanced. Yesterday's lesson started as normal but it was like someone had flipped a switch in either him or me he was straight balanced connected and between leg and hand. It was the most amazing feeling and gave me real hope for the future and a small hint of the potential he had got. It was one of those lessons I finished knackered but so happy and excited it made me realise how much more both of us have to learn but I'm now positive and excited about getting there. I'm sorry this isn't really a post about anything I was just so happy with my boy and needed to share

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
Firstly, your boy sounds absolutely huge lol! ...but well done, that's fantastic news! I have a 5 year old Andalusian and it's taken months for it to finally just "click". I battled for months and at one point I felt like giving up, then one day she just went beautifully, and we haven't looked back since :). I feel very similiar to you at the moment with my mare, so really happy that someone else is feeling the same :D ...best of luck and keep us posted with your progress.

ebonyallen

Visit site
That is fantastic to hear, well done the pair of you. This just goes to show that all the hard work does pay off in the end, and that is down to you, really great to see happy post. Would love to see any pictures of him sounds lovely,

Sammy1983

Visit site
Thanks guys I am really chuffed with him fingers crossed we can keep the momentum going. He is a very big boy but lovely with it once I'm on the home computer ill upload some pictures of him