Amersham Press Release from the Self-Help Group against RSPCA

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any proof that dead horses were indeed at Mr Grays premises?

[/ QUOTE ]

What you think? Try asking and all you'll get in reply is that these cannot be shown for legal reasons ect...blah blah blah!!

[ QUOTE ]

I always thought it was strange that the remains of over 30 dead horses were alleged to be laying around the farm but the RSPCA couldn't act any sooner than it did.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. I'm sure such photographic evidence would have been produced to the judge in the 7th in order to secure that the animals stay where they are. And I'm sure if it was then the judge would not have made the ruling he did. It then went to the high court where a judge had the power to do as he pleased but instead refered it back to the original judge who made the order. Get the picture?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also how can his niece say he loves his horses etc when he sends them abroad for horse meat?

[/ QUOTE ]

does he??

do you have proof of that???

live horse export for slaughter is illegal in this country....

[/ QUOTE ]

Can these two questions be answered by anyone here?

myjack

Visit site
Do any of you believe anything by the SHG which has been posted in the OP?

If these people (the SHG) are lying then you all know as well as I do that certain people who have been named, can and most certainly would sue the asses off of the SHG org.

Common sense.

BankEndRescue

www.bankendequinerescue.com
[ QUOTE ]
No worries they don't.

Every horse is valued and MUST be worth £250+ because meat value is much less.

[/ QUOTE ]

tripe and you know it. LEGALLY they cannot be exported on the hoof from this country when the value is less than £250 but Southern Ireland has long since been a conduit for the live export for slaughter

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No worries they don't.

Every horse is valued and MUST be worth £250+ because meat value is much less.

[/ QUOTE ]

tripe and you know it. LEGALLY they cannot be exported on the hoof from this country when the value is less than £250 but Southern Ireland has long since been a conduit for the live export for slaughter

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong!!

BTW, what proof has been shown that Mr Gray takes animals for slaughter?

moocow

Visit site
Ermmm, is this a deliberate attempt to prejudice the case???

There are details in this post that are not suitable for posting until after the case has been heard.

This case could collapse with posts like this - is that you intention myjack?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
myjack you of all people must want that man to have an unbiassed fair trial to prove his innocence as you believe he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like thats ever going to happen. People have believed everything said about him without even knowing any FACTS. and thats a FACT.

[ QUOTE ]
You must have read admin's pinned post, so please stop provoking. pretty please?

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's ok for people to openly hate him but as soon as someone speaks up for him they are wrong...

Oh yeah I get it.....anyone is welcome to comment so long as they are a JG hater. Seems you all like hearing and believing negative comments about him.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Taken from warmwell.com
includes a previous email from a niece of Jamie Gray

interesting viewpoint if perhaps not what we want to hear...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just picked up on this comment made.

What an aweful thing to say
shocked.gif

......why on earth would you not want to hear something so good? ie, that the animals were not neglected. Are you not supposed to be a lover of horses?

BankEndRescue

www.bankendequinerescue.com
I think I can probably speak for most of us on this thread when I say that it's time you either put up or shut up My Jack...you claim to have so many facts but you don't offer them. You dismiss others' comments in one or two words without any substantiation and this is obviously just a game for you. I think that the humouring of your pathetic attempts to rile people has gone far enough and I for one won't even grace your ridiculous comments any further

Gonetofrance

Visit site
I suspect your illiteracy is still non serving.

I quote;
[ QUOTE ]

/Dear forum users

While we understand that the feelings of many people run high around the case of Jamie Gray and the horses at Spindle Farm, we would like to remind you that the court case is still active – ie has not been heard in a court of law yet — and it is against the law to discuss aspects of the case which will be evidence during the case.

Please not post anything on the forum which may prejudice the case — ie pertaining to the condition of Mr Gray’s horses or your views on his innocence or guilt. Your posts could cause the case to be abandoned if the judge feels there can no longer be a fair trial.

The H&H news team

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm banging an old drum here, but for those who haven't realised the detritius that we're dealing with, I'll keep reiterating.......