Amigo Jersey Cooler rugs ?

Sheep

Visit site
I have a couple, don't have fleece ones so I can't compare, but I find they are pretty decent at drying off, sometimes use on v sweaty horse and she dries off pretty quickly, other times use them in stable overnight if its a bit nippy, I like them and found they're fairly decent, often see them on sale for around £25ish.

FreshandMinty

Visit site
thanks - are they thicker material than a fleece cooler, or thinner would you say? Im looking for something to throw on a native pony after working hard or in winter for travelling but dont want anything too warm as pony has enough insulation!

Nugget La Poneh

Visit site
Love mine - mine is the one with one strap underneath. Perfect for if there is a nip in the air, or for a sweaty betty. The only other rug that has come close is the Bucas, but about 4 times the cost!

Sheep

Visit site
Hmm probably about the same thickness wise, the mare we use it on is naturally very hot and its perfect for her in winter (both clipped and clipped) for cooling off, travelling etc!

AmieeT

Visit site
I'd say it's thinner than fleece. Doesn't feel quite so 'fleecey'.

I love mine, especially in the winter when I want to cool him down before turnout. He has enough insulation too lol.

Ax

LynH

Visit site
They are the devil's work!! Everything sticks to them, I've spent stupid amounts of time picking shavings and hair off them so now they sit mostly unused. I stupidly left one on the saddle horse and it's collected a ton of hair even though it's not be used or had anything placed on it.

FreshandMinty

Visit site
They are the devil's work!! Everything sticks to them, I've spent stupid amounts of time picking shavings and hair off them so now they sit mostly unused. I stupidly left one on the saddle horse and it's collected a ton of hair even though it's not be used or had anything placed on it.

having actually ordered one and have it arrive to find it’s not the colour i really wanted I have to agree - i opened it out and it sat over my saddle in my tack room for a bit until i could get it folded again to return and Ive had to spend ages picking bits and hair off it, and Im not that untidy honest! I did like the weight/material though :)