Amigo LW T/out, thoughts???

GeorgieLee

Visit site
Anyone got an Amigo Lw turnout, ive just bought one for my youngster, I have a MW that has never leaked but I know some LW T/outs tend to, whats your experiences with the Amigo, dont want my baby getting wet!!!:)

TicTac

Visit site
I am totally happy with my Amigo lightweights.I have both a 600 Denier and 1200 Denier. The 1200 is a bit more robust and you can add a neck cover. ( Allthough I think the 600 do a neck rug as well)

ladyt25

Visit site
Mine's done really and fits brilliantly. I had a Masta rainsheet before and that was / is rubbish fit wise, it just slides back and gets very tight round the front. The Amigo stays put.

riding_high

Visit site
got one for my big lad and love it. it fits him really well and so far it hasn't leaked and he's worn it in some bad weather!
most rugs don't fit him nicely, either too tight on the shoulder or too loose/long.

JoJo_

Visit site
I've got the Amigo 600d lightweight turnout and its been fab. Unfortunately Cooper's field buddy has torn it so I need to fix it.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I have had my amigo L/W a few years now, about the only branded rug I have, and I love it, its been fab, I wash it in my machine and re-proof it myself and it has always come out as good as new

Jazzaria

www.sikytamedia.com
Anyone got an Amigo Lw turnout, ive just bought one for my youngster, I have a MW that has never leaked but I know some LW T/outs tend to, whats your experiences with the Amigo, dont want my baby getting wet!!!:)
I've got one for Jazz and I've had it since I've had him so 1 and a half years and it's still going strong and he lives out for the majority of the year xxxxx

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I also like them very much. I've had one 1200d that's just at the end of it's life now (4 years old) and has stayed waterproof for all that time. Unfortunately the horse I put it on recently is a rug ripper but it is an old rug now so nevermind.

I've got my filly the 600d Amigos in the sale as she will outgrow them quickly and I've been very pleased with them. :)

noblesteed

Visit site
Love it - my red one really suits my boy. He managed to tear it but the tears didn't go raggy so i patched them with stormseal and a bit of an old masta turnout and it worked a treat, never leaked.

Spinal Tap

Visit site
I like them a lot, never had a problem with my mare breaking out or getting rainy wet in hers. She's got the 600 and the 1200 denier versions, the 1200 is a lot more durable, the 600 dries more quickly ;)

TriggerHappy

Visit site
I LOVE my Amigo LW T/out. It's the second year of using it. I've never had a problem and keeps my horse dry when its raining. I would recommend Amigo's, I have turnouts and stable rugs and both are great.

jumpingmum

Visit site
Had several Amigos and all very good, also a good one on a budget and good quality is the Weatherbeeta Saxon, I use the combo. Good rug for ponies and youngsters as not too deep.:)

Azmar

Visit site
Have always bought horseware including three amigos. Last night the newest 5 months leaked badly. Older ones never have so I popped out today and bought a Mark Todd. I always have my rugs professionally cleaned and re-proofed, but this one I only bought in April!! I love the fit so bit sad, but always willing to try a change.

0ldmare

Visit site
I've got 2 LW amigos, 1 is 600D and the other 1200D

The 600D leaked like a sieve from day one, the rain just went straight through it. Not even light drizzle proof. The 1200D has been fantastic.

Both are very good fit and don't slip, rub etc, but I would say go 1200D every time

gillianfleming

Visit site
I have 2 600d lw for my boy, and they are fantastic, also have MW and HW as well as stable rugs and think they are all great.
They fit Rog like a glove and have never had a problem with them leaking.
I buy most from cybercheckout.co.uk and also Hope Valley Saddlery