Amy Tryon has died.

Nickijem

Visit site
Crikey, makes you realise you have to appreciate every day, you never know when your number is up! Very sad.
I do admit for hating how she treated her horse when it injured its leg but it is a shame that is the over-riding memory of her.
RIP, thoughts are with her family.

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Have to say I'm with you Nickijem, sadly anything she did achieve no longer counts to me as all I can remember is that awful ride she had.

Still a shocker though.
She was only competing a couple of weeks ago.
RIP Amy and thoughts to your family and friends.

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
Ditto what Nickijem said, I only ever saw her ride on that horse and the one at Bejiing (sp). On COTH they were all singing her praises of her wonderful training and no mention of that event so we evidently have only caught onto the bad side of her. Nevertheless it is dreadfully sad for all her family, she was not old at all, thoughts to them all.

ladyt25

Visit site
Always quite scary to read these stories - you just never do know do you when it's going to be your last day.

Very sad - whatever you thought of her personally. :(

HihoGinger

Visit site
I'm afraid my lasting memory of her is "that ride" too, but as someone who turns 40 in 4 months myself, I realise just how sad and shocking her passing is at such an age.
Condolences to her friends and family.

Visit site
From friends and family of Amy, thank you for you rembmering Amy in your thoughts. She had many friends and admirers and some critics, but we need to remember the good qualities and the fine way she represented our country. Thank you and God Bless

rhino

Visit site