Amy Winehouse is dead

Pipkin

Visit site
Seen it the sun earlier, didnt believe it after lots of hacking recently but it`s across the news.

Not her biggest fan but very sad...RIP

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
A huge waste of a life and talent, very sad and frustrating when people self distruct like this and the poor young kids in Norway had theirs taken through no fault of their own :(

abina

Visit site
what a waste of a life - she had it all if she wanted it, there on a plate, fame, fortune and talent but she chose to throw it all away for pure selfish indulgence, and then you have those poor families in Norway suffering from sheer hell from the horredous gun massacre and bomb attack,people and children who were going about their normal lives and without choice or warning their worlds are torn apart. stark contrast.

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
Addiction of any kind is a terrible awful thing. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. The devastation it can cause, not only to themselves but their families and friends is awful.

:(

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
The Daily Mail posted on their news page at 5.45pm that her father hasn't been told yet as he is in the States. How sad for him to find out like this :(

Tormenta

Visit site
Addiction of any kind is a terrible awful thing. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. The devastation it can cause, not only to themselves but their families and friends is awful.

:(

Very true and I completely agree. RIP Amy Winehouse, an extremely talented singer/songwriter but lost to drink and drug addiction :(

tikino

Visit site
r.i.p Amy so sad addition of any time is so terrible and hard and once it gets its claws in its so hard to get back out, thoughts with all her family and friends