An appeal for help, please (Manchester/Cheshire East)

LHIS

Visit site
I'm putting this post in here because this area of the forum gets more traffic than the regional boards, and I am desperate.

In short, I need to move my boys from their current place of residence to elsewhere, and I need to do it tomorrow. Someone who I previously thought was a friend has royally screwed me over, as such the relationship has broken down and I need to leave. For those of you who have seen my threads about moving, you will know we have only just moved to this temp accommodation on Wednesday. I have been left with no choice but to go, and luckily have found somewhere.

What I don't have is transport, I have put posts on Facebook groups but as yet have no options. I wondered if the magic of the HHO forum might come to my rescue, does anyone with transport have a spare hour to so tomorrow to help me? I am really quite desperate. I do not expect it for free, and would eternally grateful.

The move is all of 10 miles, from an SK11 postcode to an SK9.

If anyone can help me please reply or message me.

Thank you x

LHIS

Visit site
Thank you you lovely lot - I am sorted, a local transport company have come to my rescue. Phew! Breathing a small sigh of relief, a bigger one to follow tomorrow when my boys are settled. Learnt a very big lesson today about friendships and trust. Going to have a large glass of vino now. I might write a thread about the events of today once I have calmed down, I imagine it would make quite a read.

chillipup

Visit site
Ooo, looking forward to your new thread LHIS and glad to hear you're all sorted re transport :)

PS I don't have a horsebox so couldn't offer.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I'm really glad you found a solution, but if they would travel ok and had been only two, I would have turned out for you. Good luck with the move.