An update......

BBs

Visit site
I have found that our feed ppl (main distributor) sells rubber matting which is the cheapest yet.
YO has already put matting down on the walker and her stables, and i have one filled, so going to fill the other two now (without bankrupting myself) to save on mucking out time and giving me more time to ride YIPEEE!

So things are all coming together
smile.gif
Bertie can stay in (his box is already kitted out with matting) and it takes me a grand total of 2 minutes to muck him out cos I can use less straw now
smile.gif
Hes also moving better because of the rubber being warmer
smile.gif

Whispa

Visit site
Fab news - v glad its all worked out for you.

Looking forward to hearing the latest adventures with Snoops and also how Winston and his new mystery rider get on.

Fiona

Visit site
That must be a weight off your mind!

Here's to BBs and Snoopy's winter competing programme now you have all the extra time and money. Hope it all goes well.

Fiona

BBs

Visit site
Thank you all.
Looks like he will be re-registered within the next few weeks.

There will be some serious competition going on at Addington this winter! Ive got to try and beat my own horse
crazy.gif

Ive told Snoopy he needs to pull his socks up
wink.gif

machannah

Visit site
wow massive congrats on getting it sorted, the last post I read sounded so down when you were trying to decide

Great news!! And good luck horsee with your new rider!

Sounds like lots of fun for all now
laugh.gif

BBs

Visit site
The little bligher isnt going anywhere yet!
Ive had him a year today
smile.gif
cant believe it!!

I also sat on him today for the first time in 5 wks. hes had a lovely holiday in the field but has wanted to do something for a while now i think. There are some pics on the gallary
smile.gif

Thanks hon! be nice to be having him to compete next year plus seeing winston doing more than just plodding around too.