Anatomical girths

humblepie

Visit site
Out of interest, who has what and what differences do you feel they have made. Had saddler out just for a saddle check during the week and they tried a Fairfax girth on horsey. Did feel that it made a difference but don't think I can acquire one of those and pretend it only cost £50 off ebay......

Fat_Pony

Visit site
I have an evison fairfax copy and really rate it. Not tried an actual fairfax so can't compare, but for £100 I can't complain as it is a lovely English leather girth even if it doesn't perform as a fairfax would

tilly_monster

Visit site
Fairfax all the way for me, I had the dressage girth on trail for a week and the different in my horse was unbelievable, I had to keep it, since then I have got the stud girth and another dressage girth for my other horse, both of their dressage marks have got a lot better. I just need to save for another stud girth, but to me they are worth the money I paid for them, but I am now poor

LiffWee93

Visit site
will watch this thread with interest as i am wondering the same thing.. do the cheaper versions really come up trumps with the fairfax? struggling with a forward girth grooved horse!