Pictures And now for something completely different...? (Well there's no prefix for it, anyway!)

Boulty

Visit site
Meep, that's quite some mileage you're racking up. I hope your Rincewind appreciates your efforts! You say your Luggage is less malicious, but "falling on you" does sound like a calculated plan to eat you. Never trust sapient pearwood!

I can only imagine they're truly desperate to trust me with anything... I also can't count strides, though in my case, this came to light in a jumping lesson with Harry Meade - which is always embarrassing! It doesn't help with TREC at all. At least archery the runs are short and you only have to count to about three (or, keep shooting till all the arrows are gone!). Does sound like you're getting an easy ride as Quarter Master there! We were also bickering about vouchers as prizes...!

Yep it is (I try not to think about it too much or it scares me!) & no he totally doesn't... If it ate me I would genuinely fit inside stood up (well I may have to bend my knees a bit) which is rather worrying now I think about it!

I threatened to set a POR route alongside the dual carriageway (on the bridleway on the other side of a fence) and the committee members nearly had a breakdown :p

I may get some interesting looks at some point in the future if I ever get off my arse & contact a few places near me that I think would be excellent potential venues (& if either of said places would be up for it without charging venue hire prices that require bankruptcy to afford)... one of them has a bridleway within spitting distance of the M1 (& it's LOUD) which you sorta would need to use to make the most of the place (it also has a tunnel under the M1 hahaha). Although sadly there's been a few silly incidents with people stringing wire up in the area & there's someone going around flashing people at the moment so perhaps this idea may never get off the ground! The other has the potential for a bridge crossing above a weir (yep someone thought that the absolute best place for that bridleway bridge was directly over the sodding thing!) although technically there is another way over (bridge over perfectly normal bit of river) if you go a few miles the other way (which is technically a more useful direction to go in anyway)

Last edited:

Boulty

Visit site
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The bridge (Oh & apparently the water was too far away & moving too fast for any monsters to be able to jump out & get us so it wasn't scary... had it been forming a small,shiny puddle on the bridge itself then that would have been a different story. His brain doesn't work in an altogether normal way!)

JFTDWS

Visit site
That's bloody brilliant - I love it! Clever orange ears going over without fuss.

I really like the idea of using the natural surroundings to create "PTV on the POR" obstacles - so in your case:

1. Weir bridge of dooooom
2. Garrotting wire: sliding stop, side pass along wire, and continue on your way
3. Pervert Hoopla: throw a hat / restraining over / modesty-providing blanket at the penis as you pass!