And People used to think I was bad?!

Nailed

Visit site
I used to get called sarcastic, sometimes nasty and agressive (AKA I didn't suffer fools)

But I am shocked! I've not been a regular poster over the last few months due to work commitments and the likes but having had a week off I have been reading up on some posts from the last couple of weeks and I have to admit.. I'm shocked.

Some people on here have seriously got some problems.. Its a forum ffs.. not a bare knuckle fight! Get a grip.. enjoy the forum and don't chuck your rattle out the pram cause someone says some thing you don't like. Be a big girl/boy and walk away..

So shocked at some of the stuff thats been said..

Sad sad state of affairs..

Wish it was back to how it was way way back, when you could have an adult debate about issues or encourage our young members to do well..

Moan over!

Lou x

Nailed

Visit site
Crack that bottle of brandy open my dear! Lets get them slippers on by the open fire.

I am pretty shocked though!!

I found some piccies of your puppy dogs earlier, had me giggling. good day. Bad week!

Lou x

misst

Visit site
Hi Nailed :) Nice to see you back - I was wondering where you were the other day. You were honest and to the point but not nasty:cool:

misst

Visit site
Well don't be a stranger again for too long. We need some of the old school back - there are some nice new people too though:)