And then there were two...

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
PS surely Bagheera should have been the black one? ?

Ratface

Visit site
Long story short - met a lady who'd rescued two kittens and needed a home for one... Well, it would've been rude not to ??‍⬛??

Vet reckons six weeks old. Fit and well.

So meet Bagheera ?
Heavens! He looks like a small, meek and mild version of Kevin The Killer Kat! Don't be fooled . . .
At least it should be a few months before he's at your throat in the witching hours, demanding to be fed. NOW!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Heavens! He looks like a small, meek and mild version of Kevin The Killer Kat! Don't be fooled . . .
At least it should be a few months before he's at your throat in the witching hours, demanding to be fed. NOW!

He's practising... ???

We've put them together in a large crate. They are ridiculously fun to watch ?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I'm sorry. I did mean to get a video. Will try tomorrow!

I'm very happy with the photo, but first and last I'm just happy to hear that they're doing well.
(I actually briefly thought about posting asking for an update this morning, but decided not to, since the kittens might be busy trying to assimilate you, to which resistance is futile...)

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
I bet you are ??? when they are snuggled like that

Oh yes. I forget that Bagheera should be renamed Velcro ?. Baloo is very cuddly.

I'm equally can't wait till they're out of the crate, and petrified at the thought of them playing hide and seek under the sofa - I'd need long arms ??

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Oh yes. I forget that Bagheera should be renamed Velcro ?. Baloo is very cuddly.

I'm equally can't wait till they're out of the crate, and petrified at the thought of them playing hide and seek under the sofa - I'd need long arms ??
I too can’t wait until they’re out of the crate….. love a bit of kitten mayhem ?