Andrew Nicholson wins Badminton............

wildoat

www.tophotos.co.uk
Very well done MR Nicholson and Nereo you held your cool. It's been a long time coming but well worth the wait.
Personally I was well chuffed to see him win, a class act indeed, fabulous horse too.
Cheers.

Orangehorse

Visit site
A well deserved victory. Andrew and Nereo jumped a lovely clear round.

Somehow it wasn't quite so nail-biting with no Brits in the final 3, but I suppose Andrew is an honorary Brit really.

I felt really sorry for Ingrid, but it is a 3 phase competition.

ribbons

Visit site
Over the moon for him, almost as pleased as I was for Skelly.
Its a bit of a lump in the throat moment for me, seeing these guys finally achieving the one thing that had eluded them for so long, especially as both of them had come back after terrible injuries that had been predicted to end their careers.
Well done Andrew.

{97702}

Visit site
I am really pleased he has finally done it - and he has given me great inspiration :) Sure he is a million times better than I will ever be, but perhaps I will get my horse round a BE90 at the age of 47 :D:D

wildoat

www.tophotos.co.uk
Lévrier;13545305 said:
I am really pleased he has finally done it - and he has given me great inspiration :) Sure he is a million times better than I will ever be, but perhaps I will get my horse round a BE90 at the age of 47 :D:D

Of course you will and you have eight years to qualify for Badminton to compete and win at the same age as Andrew, lol. Thinking big is good.
cheers

Mariposa

Visit site
So chuffed for him! He appeared at our Badminton preview recently and was lovely, and very funny! Really thrilled he has won, and proved such a popular winner too!

kamili

Visit site
delighted for him, so well deserved. No better man!
NZL had quite a few riders in the top 10 in the final results, Toddy there twice. Great to see.