Anglo arab X?

ridersince2002

Visit site
A friend is thinking of breeding her extremly sweet, well bred(arab sire shown succesfully at hoys ect pretty much unbeaten, dam bred by the queen- realeted to one of princess annes old eventers), anglo arab mare (confo and movement to DIE FOR!) to a welsh d stallion, to keep the foal for herself, hopefully for sj, but failing that then eventing or dressage :) Her mare is lovely, but is very erm.. fizzy and sharp- a bit to crazy to be able to get her out and about alot so shes hoping that a but of native blood will chill it out a bit- shes hoping to find a quiet natured stallion, do you think that sounds sensible? But she would keep the foal crazy or not, and she would do what she could with it- horse for life however it comes :)
Does anyone have any pictures of an anglo arabXwelsh?
What are they like temprament wise? (i know theyre all going to be differnt, but as a rough idea...)
What do you do with yours?
Or do you have any other suggestions that might work? Do anglo arabs mix well with any other native breeds?

Please DONT tell me not to breed- not me making the decision, just trying to help her with her research, and she would be keeping the foal for herself.
Mare is in her teens (will get vet out to check she is suitable to carry a foal before putting her in foal) but owner wants to have something to bring on and play with when she has to start cutting down mares work :)

THANK YOUUU FOR READING :) :)