Ani-mate Tack Lockers?

dressage_diva

Visit site
Does anyone have an Ani-mate tack locker and how do you rate them? I'm looking for a sturdy storage unit for my garage at home to put some old saddles in (so must have saddle racks) and also for some of my 'lorry kit' which no longer has a home since I sold my horsebox as I take a brief break from competing due to baby (e.g., spare leather headcollars, competition saddlecloths/rugs etc).

just want something to keep it safe/dry from vermin and stop it just being completely loose in the garage (it will be covered by my home insurance in the garage anyways, so I don't mind if the tack locker isn't the most secure).

sackospuds

Visit site
I have one, for 3 saddles. It works fine, but the bridles get squashed against the saddles on the inside of the door, I now keep my bridles elsewhere. The hooks on the inside are good though

alainax

Visit site
I have 3 and highly rate them. A rug box, feed bin and tack locker for 2 saddles. I don't find the bridles get squashed, but I do have to move the bridles off the inside hooks to take the big saddle out. Perfect for keeping them dry, dust and vermin free :)