Animal Communication

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Very moving. After having an AC come to our yard I now firmly believe that there is something to it. There are still things that make me doubt though. In the clip you link to, the AC said the leopard did not like its name because of the negative connotations. How on earth would a leopard know about our language? Even humans don't know the words of all other languages. So that to me was rubbish. I think that sometimes ACs are connecting more with the humans. The AC who came to our yard said things about every horse she read and their human owners (6 in total) that she couldn't possibly have known.

gingernut81

Visit site
I've used communitors in the past for a few neddies and they were really good. Really helped with the issue(s) that they had. I also have a couple of friends who communicate with animals.

TrasaM

Visit site
My friend got told all sorts of things about her horse by a psychic including how he felt about his other rider-me :) happily for me it was good and he liked that I was confident as it made him feel braver! I got quite worried when she started to tell me and started racking my brain in case I'd been mean to him lol.
I chatter to the horses all the time but maybe I should start listening more. I did a Masterson session on a horse a few weeks ago and picked up on an overwhelming feeling of sadness from him. I spent a lot of the session telling him it was all going to be ok. I hope he understood me. I also make a point of thanking the horse each time I ride. Seems polite :)

Last edited: