Animal Communicator Recommendations?

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
FWIW I do not think that horses can talk to ACs. Goodness me, even humans do not understand most foreign languages, and so how could a horse understand ours? They of course learn various words that we teach them in the course of their training. But they do not 'talk' in the same way that we do. However, as someone else said, they are very emotionally intelligent, and excellent at reading body language and sensing mood etc. My personal belief is that many animals, and in particular horses, communicate on a level that we do not yet fully understand. Some of that may be described as psychic, but I believe that we all have a sixth sense. Some far more than others (such as the genuine ACs). I don't believe it is anything supernatural, so nothing like in the same class as ghosts (though I have a theory about them too which I won't go into here). I believe sixth sense is scientific fact, and that one day we will understand it.

babymare

Visit site
I agree with you wagtail. Also there is something in animals sensing illness.Not in some sppoky deep way but as in dogs that are used in cancer dectection through smell. our manic hyper dalamation totally changes aroound frail people. Tear jerking to see him quiietly sit by an old lady in wheel chair head on her lap who asked to stroke him out walking one day. He just knows :)

Goldenstar

Visit site
My one and only experience with a communicator remains one of the most deeply unsettling experiences I have ever had .
The reading of the problem horse was interesting but not earth shattering .
But this lady speaks to people on the errrr other side a the end of the reading she said if you are interested there are two horses here from the other side they want to talk she then went describe two recently PTS horses the first she knew his colour and his facial marking 'said' my eyes don't matter now or words to that effect ( he went blind ) .
Then I was told there was a grey mare as well and they 'said' they where ok and together , spooky stuff
Then the communicator said their going now they say some one important is coming she then said when you in the evening sit on the wall and think of me I am there , that was my favourite horse I had a habit of sitting in the stables in the evening when there was no one there on the wall of the stable that's was her last one I always thought her because I missed her for years , I still do .
I was seriously spooked I never told anyone I did that it embarrassed me that did it it was my private thing at that time .
I ended the call quickly and retired to a darkened room with a bottle of gin and hanky .
Still don't know years later what to make of it .

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
FWIW I do not think that horses can talk to ACs. Goodness me, even humans do not understand most foreign languages, and so how could a horse understand ours? They of course learn various words that we teach them in the course of their training. But they do not 'talk' in the same way that we do. However, as someone else said, they are very emotionally intelligent, and excellent at reading body language and sensing mood etc. My personal belief is that many animals, and in particular horses, communicate on a level that we do not yet fully understand. Some of that may be described as psychic, but I believe that we all have a sixth sense. Some far more than others (such as the genuine ACs). I don't believe it is anything supernatural, so nothing like in the same class as ghosts (though I have a theory about them too which I won't go into here). I believe sixth sense is scientific fact, and that one day we will understand it.

Interesting thoughts waggers...

I too do not believe they "talk" but I do believe they can convey images and thoughts through body language... I also believe there is a universal language that we still use but don't notice as we label it as something else...

e.g. phone rings.... a friend you have just been thinking about.... "ooh I was just about to ring you"....

e.g. you were thinking about an old friend...... they message you..... you call it spooky...

e.g. you walk into a room and it just "feels" weird.... spooky...

It's not spooky.... it's just that we all do it all the time and dont even notice. Those who claim to be communicators are just more in tune with it in comparison.

In my business, we are actually taught to be intuitive. Millions are spent on training sales-forces to be in tune with customers. Ok, it's branded as whatever you like, but the essence is just the same albeit at a very bottom level.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
My one and only experience with a communicator remains one of the most deeply unsettling experiences I have ever had .
The reading of the problem horse was interesting but not earth shattering .
But this lady speaks to people on the errrr other side a the end of the reading she said if you are interested there are two horses here from the other side they want to talk she then went describe two recently PTS horses the first she knew his colour and his facial marking 'said' my eyes don't matter now or words to that effect ( he went blind ) .
Then I was told there was a grey mare as well and they 'said' they where ok and together , spooky stuff
Then the communicator said their going now they say some one important is coming she then said when you in the evening sit on the wall and think of me I am there , that was my favourite horse I had a habit of sitting in the stables in the evening when there was no one there on the wall of the stable that's was her last one I always thought her because I missed her for years , I still do .
I was seriously spooked I never told anyone I did that it embarrassed me that did it it was my private thing at that time .
I ended the call quickly and retired to a darkened room with a bottle of gin and hanky .
Still don't know years later what to make of it .

That is very moving GS.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site

I too do not believe they "talk" but I do believe they can convey images and thoughts through body language... I also believe there is a universal language that we still use but don't notice as we label it as something else...

e.g. phone rings.... a friend you have just been thinking about.... "ooh I was just about to ring you"....

e.g. you were thinking about an old friend...... they message you..... you call it spooky...

It's not spooky.... it's just that we all do it all the time and dont even notice. Those who claim to be communicators are just more in tune with it in comparison.

In my business, we are actually taught to be intuitive. Millions are spent on training sales-forces to be in tune with customers. Ok, it's branded as whatever you like, but the essence is just the same albeit at a very bottom level.

I completely agree. I have lost count of the times this has happened. Also how I can just 'feel' bad or good vibes from people, especially those I am close to. It is as strong a feeling as my sense of smell. Sometimes I even think that I know exactly what they are thinking. But obviously, I have no proof of this.

Goldenstar

Visit site

I take on board what you say but this person came up with very specific things I had no conversation with her before hand apart from a brief one in which I was careful to give no details .
How she knew I has recently put a grey and a chestnut to sleep and how she knew about the wall thing ,it was bizarre .

Goldenstar

Visit site
I completely agree. I have lost count of the times this has happened. Also how I can just 'feel' bad or good vibes from people, especially those I am close to. It is as strong a feeling as my sense of smell. Sometimes I even think that I know exactly what they are thinking. But obviously, I have no proof of this.

That's your sixth sense and I do believe in that , every time I have ignored it it's been a mistake .

tallyho!

Visit site
I take on board what you say but this person came up with very specific things I had no conversation with her before hand apart from a brief one in which I was careful to give no details .
How she knew I has recently put a grey and a chestnut to sleep and how she knew about the wall thing ,it was bizarre .

It is a moving story GS, I too would have hit the sherry and blubbered.

Some peoples' sixth sense, third eye, or whatever you want to call it is more developed. It actually runs in families if you look into it and I do believe some people have this "gift" although those who have it would probably call it a curse!!!

I think it's lovely.

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Iv read this with interest,
I always thought it was a load of old tosh until I tried it, maybe people shouldn't dish what they haven't tried, just a thought.
I sent a picture to Lesley Anderson in Devon, don't know her, nobody I know knew anybody to try and in fact I just found her on google, I sent a picture of a welsh d fully clipped and very fit looking, so come on then seeing that she had no other information than my name which isn't the same as my e mail address or my Facebook account and she didnt have a clue where I live. And I can tell you I was shocked by what she sent back and so accurate I was actually sat in shock reading it. I will never forget that feeling. Would def use her again and she wasn't expensive.
She replied that same day saying she had to e mail me stright away as she felt my horse was danderous and I mustn't ride him until he was sorted. Yes he was a nightmare and getting worst. She said he was rearing with me and broncing not bucking, yet again spot on. She carried on to say I took him on as a last resort and I was his last hope, yet again yes spot on he was going to be pts. I had a very long very correct e mail and all this from a fit looking fully clipped horse.

Very brave for her to e mail a stranger to tell me my horse is dangerous!!

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Oh and also, when I went into labour I haven't phoned my mum as it happened so quickly but I had a txt on my phone which I read afterward asking if I was in labour and didnt think anymore of it until I spoke to my mum who had stomach pain which is why she asked if I was in labour and said they stopped at 4am, my son was born at 4.10am. Weird really weird

Montyforever

Visit site
It is a moving story GS, I too would have hit the sherry and blubbered.

Some peoples' sixth sense, third eye, or whatever you want to call it is more developed. It actually runs in families if you look into it and I do believe some people have this "gift" although those who have it would probably call it a curse!!!

I think it's lovely.

That's my opinion too, i think its a case of how you use it. No one in my family uses it for financial gain, my nans spent years 'developing' it (if you can call it that!) so is very open. She regrets it alot now, she has lots of experiences that she would like to forget. She gets strong feelings for things and is never wrong, i do feel for her at times as she is struggling to 'shut down' (her words not mine!)

My mum is similar, but not as open as my nan as she's never tried to develop it. Just the odd feeling/thought.

Me? I was a very "open" child, i used to see things, feel things and understand things that no normal kid would. When i was 3 we were driving through a town I've always felt at home at, i spotted the castle and told my mum and nan i used to live there. That it was very cold and smelly, went into details about what i wore/ate/my husband/the guards/the siege etc and as my mum and nan put it was speaking in a way that no 3 year old could or should. I couldn't remember even speaking about it afterwards or passing the castle, still debates over wether it was a 'walk in' or a previous life. Either way even though I've never lived there that town is still where i feel at home.
I don't like the feeling of being open, i end up freaking myself out. I suffered with terrible anxiety and tried to shut it all out - worked obviously!

Still have a pretty good 6th sense. Can work out people and animals feelings/behaviour but that could just be me reading body language even im not sure!

So, im a bit 50/50 on it. I think you can understand how a horse is feeling at that moment but horses live in the moment so cant see people being able to talk to them about their past - sorry!

TrasaM

Visit site
Montyforever.. Really interesting. My son had memories of a past/ previous life when he was 3. He was very sensitive and has remained so. At 6 he freaked me out by telling me that someone had followed him back from the local woods after we'd walked there. He also had a lady who used it sit in his room with him. I've an open mind but from the moment he was born I'd felt that he'd been here before. He remains a very sensitive and kind person who never speaks ill of anyone.

bitlessbill

Visit site
I find it all fascinating and it probably wouldn't take a lot to convince me, however I did get a reading years ago from a well known AC from a photo and couldn't relate to anything she said about my horse :(

Caol Ila

Visit site
I have tried it with a couple people as a kind of experiment, not looking to resolve a problem other than my own curiosity. It wasn't resolved. Some of what they told me was scarily accurate, most of what they told me was somewhat accurate but vague enough that it would not take much imagination to apply it to most horses and owners, and some of it was flat-out BS. I asked a few more narrowed questions in an effort to draw out specific information, but I already knew the answers -- having owned horse for most of her life -- and the communicator didn't (unless they were actually psychically communicating with my horse). Like a police interrogator or a trial lawyer, I was operating on the principle of, "Never ask a question where you don't know the answer."

That got me thoroughly inconclusive responses, ones in the category of "vague enough to be applicable, but not specific enough to say, 'wow!'"

Someone prove it.

Last edited:

Tobiano

Visit site
Wow this is so fascinating.

I think there are many things in the universe that we don't have the faintest idea about - a bit like in the 16th century when people thought the earth was flat and the sun revolved around it - I feel there is as much still that we don't understand as there was then.

I really want to believe in animal communicators BUT the ones that do it on the phone / from a photo - that makes me think it must be a scam. I can see how someone could pick up empathically the pictures / feelings that an animal is experiencing - but I cannot see how they could get that from a photo. Maybe that's me being narrow minded but it does bother me. I think if I was at my wits' end with a horse I would get one in, but I would be worried about finding a genuine one rather than a fraud.

I do believe those who say they have had inexplicable experiences.... and those who say they have been scammed.... I think they both happen!

Illusion100

Visit site
Had 3 experiences via friends.

First one requested a hair sample. Then a reply came saying things like 'I like to fly high. I love to run. I am happy with my owner' etc etc

Second one told 2 friends (diff yards) the same story. Vague, generalised things that could be applied to any horse at some point of their life.

Another communicator was quite elderly lady and blind. The horse said something like it was worried about jumping fast because it was scared of the black wall (the horse was doing xc well enough), but funnily enough horse and rider had had a bad fall over a fence previous season. Very dark brown sleepers with a dark ditch in front. Then the horse said its front feet were hurting (it had soft soles) but horse said it wasn't that. Turned out the horse had Pedal Osteitis. It also said he missed another horse that fitted the description of a gelding that had been sold a year earlier. The 2 horses had grown up together from foals.

So the elderly lady was convincing but has sadly since passed.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Another slightly bizarre experience I had was some years ago when I had my corporate wife hat on .
We had a series of things put on for us for fun one of the them was a hand writing interpreter I went with a group of four friend it was fun and funny the character traits she saw in the others and we where having a laugh about the things she could see from the writing .
I was last and see took my paper we had all written the same sentence which the interpreter had picked she took my paper and your empathic very empathic empathic enough to make your life uncomfortable and you have a high degree of empathy for horses enough for it be unnatural .
It was like WTF I at the other side of the world I spend the best part of three days scrubbing up to go surely I can't still smell of horse .
We where all like wow how did she get that from your writing .
MrGS thought she must have spotted my hands ( he's a charmer ).

maree t

Visit site
I remain interested I have to say. I tried somebody out of interest. I sent a photo of a mare I had just taken in from someone . She was avery unhappy mare. The picture was a head shot of a very pretty well bred welsh mare. Some stuff seemed a bit random but she did have some that was accurate. She was a stress head, never stood still , etc. She looked like a county show pony but the lady said "I dont do showing thats just boring " she also said that she had a pain in her back just behind the saddle. Vet said she had problems with her ovaries after I had her checked.
I have had amazing results from a human clairvoyant so see no reason to doubt that some people can see more than others. i have also seen some amazingly clever people that are making a good living out of nothing .

windand rain

Visit site
Lots of magicians perform amazing tricks every day and yes some are charlatans, some are mind readers and some genuinely believe they can read the horse. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I for 1 know you can't make the Eiffel tower disappear and reappear I also know that horses dont stand and plot or dream about things. There are very few animals and birds that show true empathy so I would say horses are not one of them, one way to prove the AC was genuine would be for them to just turn up on the yard without and invite and give the nearest person the reading for an unrelated animal no owner within miles of it. It would need to be very specific with no generalisation to be a truly unbiased experiment.
I don't say I don't believe I am just a scientist that needs concrete proof with a scientific peer reviewed report to back it up.
As a very last resort for a dying foal we used a healer he didn't charge and the foal died so I must admit I am not a believer in healing again I would rather have a vet He didn't save it either but at least he worked very hard at it. This guy was a communicator too but all he could say was the foal had severe tummy ache pretty evident from the green and yellow liquid emanating from its botom

Last edited:

tallyho!

Visit site
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

The emphasis here should be on "dreamt of", as Hamlet is pointing out how little even the most educated people can explain

Regarding AC's... who knows but who are we to question?

Last edited:

Patterdale

Visit site
I am certainly not closed to the idea of a sixth sense, and I've definitely met someone who can 'read' people...but I do not, and will never believe that by holding a phone up to a horse, it will suddenly decide to tell the stranger on the other end all about its past life, likes and dislikes, wishes and desires for the future etc.
And all this from an animal that lives in the moment?

Most of the replies here say 'some of it was rubbish, some vaguely right, and some just downright scarily accurate.'
That says it all for me. The owner picks and chooses the convenient answers.

If someone really was 'reading' or 'communicating with' the horse, then surely it would all be right? Why would the horse give some right answers, some vague, generic ones, and some rubbish ones? For a laugh?

Nope, don't buy it.

tallyho!

Visit site
Actually, no I don't believe holding up a phone to a horses ear will make a horse talk.

I also don't think that horses live entirely in the "moment". They have memories and have emotion. They are not robots.

Patterdale

Visit site
I also don't think that horses live entirely in the "moment". They have memories and have emotion. They are not robots.

They certainly do have memories and emotions, I'm not disputing that.
But they have memories in a different way to us, as they act in the present and on instinct.

So if a horse has had a bad experience in a trailer, the memory he has of that will make him scared to go in a trailer, and he will act accordingly when asked to go in one.

But what he won't do, is lie awake at night thinking about his bad experience, and telling people about it. Because it will only be 'remembered' when the sight of the trailer, or getting travel bandages on, makes him instinctively go 'this is a bad place. I'm scared.'

They DO have emotion and memory, but not in the way that we do.

Going back to the massage mitt; when the horse is tied up and the massage mitt is applied, he will stand still.
Tie the same horse up and turn the clippers on, and he might not!

This doesn't mean that the horse has been in his stable thinking 'mmm, that massage mitt, it was lovely, I could just do with another go with that,' any more than it thinks 'ooh I hope they don't clip me today, please not today!'

Again, it's just the fear instinct. Horse starts being massaged, not scared, stands still.
Horse starts being clipped, scared, doesn't stand still.

A horse can remember things like fear when confronted with the scary situation, but he couldn't sit and dictate his memoir, even if you could found someone who could accurately read his mind, as they don't remember in the same way that we do.