Animal Crackers BBC

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Anyone watch this with the stud dog owner claiming her dog has sired over 400 crossbreed pups and the cocker bitch owner saying her pups will all be hypoallergenic because of the poodle input? :mad3: I'm appalled that the BBC would promote random breeding of this nature, especially as Ronnie Corbett was just in a rescue centre!!

Feel free to complain, I have!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

Hexx

Visit site
Very sad - the woman said if she had a litter of pure bred cockers they would be £4-500 but for a litter of cockerpoos, the would be £8-900 - someone's in it for the money then!!

I just want to shout THEY ARE MONGRELS!!!!! I switched off at that point!

CazD

Visit site
Very sad - the woman said if she had a litter of pure bred cockers they would be £4-500 but for a litter of cockerpoos, the would be £8-900 - someone's in it for the money then!!

I just want to shout THEY ARE MONGRELS!!!!! I switched off at that point!

Unfortunately any visit to Preloved says exactly the same thing. Its full of cross breeds advertised for big bucks ... totally crazy.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
I was so shocked and disgusted I had to go for a beer to calm down. That's a lie, I was going out for a beer anyway but it was still a big bucket of you know what. Appalling.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Terrible programme, how it could go from someone proudly stating their dog had produced 400 pups, mostly crosses, to a rescue that was bursting at the seams is beyond me. The only positive is that it did show that no 2 "doodles" are ever the same.

Hexx

Visit site
I was in a meeting with about 3-4 people and was talking about my new rescue dog - who is actually pedigree, but who cares he needed a home! Anyway, 3 of them had just go new puppies - they were all Something-poos - cockerpoo, foxypoo (fox terrier x poodle) and a shih-poo. "How lovely" I said "lots of cross-breeds, you know mongrels are supposed to be very healthy" or something like that! Needless to say I got lots of cold looks!