Anky Dressage Saddles...

sperks93

Visit site
I adore mine! It is by far the most comfortable saddle I have ever had. They also have an interchangable gullet system which is a bonus! I was lucky enough that my saddle fits both my TB and my Warmblood. It also has great counterblocks which has really helped my leg position. They are my saddler's best selling dressage saddle and I got a really good deal on mine!

xxxx

vallin

Visit site
I have one and love it
laugh.gif
Seems to be well made-stand up to use every other day and has been jumped and XCed in :p it doesn't have huge knee rolls so it depends what you want. My horse is a very odd shape-incredibly square backed with quite a big front end, took me a while to find a saddle that fit her, ended up with one my YO had sold to the saddlery a year earlier! :p

This is my girl-you can kind of see the odd shape to her back
16834_1139773069358_1678350003_279938_4410718_n.jpg

And this is the saddle-sorry you can't see it that well, but it's the best I can do atm! (no CC, dodgy position, I know! :S)
7633_1074225390707_1678350003_146128_5832793_n.jpg

vallin

Visit site
Just read above post, mine doesn't have the inter-changeable gullet system, but if you get one that does then it will be the same sort of fit a the wintec/thoroughgood saddles as they are all a very similar fit-none of which fit my girl! Grrr!

Mbronze

www.cheshirehorsetaxi.weebly.com
I have one and absolutely love it, my girl has quite low withers and high back so very little slope in her shape being apparantly a typical 'foreign breed' all the saddles i tried including albion etc just sat either very high at the cantle or it tipped me forward when riding.
It has a unique cushioning system in it so is ultra comfortable for the horse as it is soft and moulds well around their shape. Thoroughly recommend!