Anky pads winter 2011-who's having what?!

blood_magik

Visit site
I'm going to have to tell my OH to hide my credit card :rolleyes:

He's just had a new bridle and a leather headcollar but Im sure he would like pretty new set too :D

Tempi

Visit site
Im not into the matchy matchy stuff (give me a decent pair of brushing boots any day!!) but i do like the saddle pads and could do with a couple of new ones for Bloss as shes coming back into work in about 8 weeks time!!

Does anyone have any links for some decent saddle pads please? Ive been looking on Divosa and seen a few on there that i like.

NR99

Visit site
We've decided Anky pads are not a necessity this year. As we are moving and having less storage we are going to put the ones we have on Ebay. It seems a shame to wear them without the bandages but we never have the time to bandage though we love the pads.

NR99

Visit site
They are Navy and a Warm Brown from last year (I think) - will speak to daughter re price and PM you. Even thoguh I bought them for her she is using the money to fund her World Challenge trip (apparently :rolleyes:)

Tempi

Visit site
They are Navy and a Warm Brown from last year (I think) - will speak to daughter re price and PM you. Even thoguh I bought them for her she is using the money to fund her World Challenge trip (apparently :rolleyes:)

Have just PM'd you, but would be interested in the warm brown one please? Just let me know a price :)

dominobrown

Visit site
where can you get petrol from? i think its sold out from freedom dressage. Classic dresage still has the S/S collection on their website which has completely sold out.

mil1212

Visit site
Sorry to resurrect another anky thread, but its probably better than starting another one :D

Can anyone point me in the direction of the Anky Jasper from winter 2011? It doesn't appear to be on freedom dressage anymore?

japanese rice crackers available to all who may help :)