ANN DEE HORSE COMMUNICATOR??

lisa_dundee

Visit site
I know there will be a lot of people who think this is a load of rubbish but has anyone else had Ann speak to their horses and what are you opinions, we have had her before and she has been very accurate with a lot of things and were having her speak to one of our horses again next wednesday evening?

lisa_dundee

Visit site
I thought it was rubbish to start with but she did prove me wrong, she has spoken to numerous horses on our yard both over the phone and a yard visit and she has spokent to my horses a few times now and she is always very precise. So it will be interesting to see what she says about Paris as she is only 4 and we know her full history!

Quadro

Visit site
have seen her speak to a friends horse (i was present at the reading) mare was in foal she said she was def having a colt
mare had a filly need i say anymore...................

diggerbez

Visit site
have seen her speak to friends horses and she was really accurate....but when she spoke to mine it was all very generic and i was a bit disappointed really
frown.gif

DivaRosa

Visit site
Load of rubbish! Is she not a child psychologist or something similar? Reckon she picks up on body language from the owner. Very smart lady me thinks.

Natch

Visit site
Body language to find out how many foals a mare has had and that the last one died?

Give me a break!

Linz75

Visit site
We (me & several friends) used her years ago - I thought it was a load of rubbish. If you talk to other people who've used her, she pretty much tells the same old stories over & over...as for "talking" on the phone...well.....
shocked.gif
!! I'd save the £50 quid, or whatever shes charging now!!

lisa_dundee

Visit site
When she came to the yard as soon as she went in each stable she knew each horses personality spot on. We had an old mare who was my old competition pony and she used to be very bolshy and kick the door, we used walk past and say 'stop kicking the door you old bag' (we did love her to bits but she was a right old trooper) and anne walked past her stable and said ' who does this mare belong to? She has just said tell them to stop calling me an old bag... I dont like it!' how did she know that... we didnt call her it when she was there. And another horse on the yard who used to be my sisters jumping pony which we sold to a livery.. she said to my mum... this pony is telling me you used to be his mum! Another horse we had sold and bought back 3 years later and resold to a livery on the yard tols her that he had gone and come back again!
I know she is not a horsey person and has no riding or handling experience of horses, but she knew things she couldnt possibly know.

One of our liveries had been on a previous yard and found out the yard owner had been using her horse secretly in the riding school,so she moved to our yard and her horse told ann that this lady had been using her without permission from her mummy!!!

lucille

Visit site
I had her to my horse who has having serious rearing problems

She said somethings that were very accurate, and that there was literally a 1 in a million chance of guessing

(like for eg I had just moved yards and his new stable had like a window with a grill across at the front so he could see into the next stable..I didnt mention this) and she said that he liked his new home better, and being able to see his friend through the window at the front made him feel more secure.

I had also been talking about putting someone else on (a friend of mine that is a dealer, and tbh he is quite a big muscly man) again didnt mention this to anne, and she said he didnt want anyone else to get on him, especially not the person id been talking about because he looked heavy and scary.

Also Id changed his food, from normal mix to calm and condition (the one you soak) and he said that he wasnt keen on his feed since id changed it, it was like soup, could he have something else in with it

However even though she said some dead accurate things, they were all just random , and relitavley unimportant , she didnt actually get to the rearing problem, and at the end when I asked her to try find out about it, she brushed it off and was very vauge,

So yeah bit of a mixed report from me
smile.gif
xx

Lexie81

Visit site
Did someone say she speaks to horses on the phone??!! Sorry but that just seems really odd! How does that work? Do you just hold the phone to the horses ear or something???!!

diggerbez

Visit site
i just remembered- my friend's horse told her that he liked his new rug, as he was stood there with a brand new stable rug on! this was all from down the phone...
shocked.gif
smile.gif

Lexie81

Visit site
well i never that is madness! I'm intregued now! although i'm not sure Milly would be very polite about me if she 'spoke"!

Pedantic

Visit site
True or false, what is the point, I only have to look at my beasts eye to know what mood he is in, and his body language to know how he feels.
Knowing what foal or how many they had is useful for what ?whether to buy a pink or blue turnout rug !!.
Oh he doesn't like his ears touched or being wormed jeez, spooky or what, I know that allready by the head 10ft in the air and the lead rope about to snap, I am open minded so wouldn't say yay or nay to peoples so called psychic abilities, the universe is a bloody big place, but same as spiritualists, what is the point and why waste the money, if you want to get onto the Biblical implications of contacting the dead and being told what color shoes you put on this morning, when you allready know, then that is fodder for another posting.

lisa_dundee

Visit site
Its not just about knowing what mood your horse is in, not liking ears been touched... napping... lameness etc, its about knowing why and Ann Dee does give answers to some questions that really help with the day to day care of your horse and understanding what hes thinking, I can look at Lewus and know what mood hes in, but I didnt know why he was kicking his stable walls continuously until ann told me he didnt like the stable he was in as he couldnt see enough of what was going on in the yard, he said he wanted the stable opposite him, so I moved him and the kicking of the walls stopped just like that!! We can all read our horses behaviour but we cant read WHY!!

lisa_dundee

Visit site
Well Anne spoke to our 4 year old mare again last night and she didn't fail to amaze us all yet again, im so relieved that now we understand the issues this mare has, we can now begin to take correct steps to help her.