Another Animal Communicator reading

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Lluna's reading came back - these are the photos I sent:

BILD0023_edited.jpg

BILD0004_edited.jpg

Well I love that you pick such characters Gill, because this is one strong minded individual, I don’t want to go back to your other reading, in case the photos energy confuses me, but this mare feels strong, stubborn and sometimes sour (as in pulling faces at things she doesn’t like) and there are a lot of things she doesn’t like! Now you have had her long enough Gill that you know all of these or at least most of them because every day she will add a new one and you will go, “oh that is someones marmite sandwich Luna, you don’t need to get annoyed” and she will stare at that person til they have got out the way! She is very well able to “control humans” by a look or a stare and although I don’t feel she gives you any trouble Gill, she certainly dislikes some people completely and WILL NOT change her mind.
Yep she is stubborn and strong minded, I can't say that she is sour though, although if she does not like someone she will stare through them as if they are not there

She is taking me back to some memory of people when she was young, there seem to be mainly men around her, she felt a little worried by this, I think that she is being weaned from her Mum, and there are three or four men keeping her separate (I think that they are talking in another language too) but that is a very far off memory and the only thing that she has kept from it is that she DOESN’T LIKE SOME MEN. Now I put it in capitals because she talks that way! She punctuates things with the stamp or the stare, and then sends you telepathic messages to say, get that many away from this place, how dare he! Luckily you get the message otherwise some people might be flattened! I laugh at that because she would threaten that, but not actually do it, she isn’t nasty just single minded with a little temperamental added!

This makes complete sense, Lluna is spanish bred and would have been handled only by men, spanish men at that, the weaning process in Spain is a less kind than it is here! She generally does not like men and took months to get used to the farrier (she kicked him the first time he did her feet) but now she tolerates him.

I feel that work is her forte and saviour, she loves work, she loves working hard, and she likes getting tired and using all her energy, it makes her happier in the field and stable too, she would be a ball of pent up energy if she wasn’t regularly worked. I feel that you would love to do slightly different things with her sometimes, but she needs routine and work, so you have got into a pattern that works for you both and it is fine! She wouldn’t really rate days off, and if she had too many she would be bored and you would see the narky faces coming more frequently. I think you will still ride her into her twenties Gill and I mean really ride. She is a horse that goes on and on.
She does thrive on routine, much more so than Sirena and new things have to be introduced slowly and carefully. The narky faces don't make sense, Sirena is much more likely to pull those!

In terms of your questions, there is nothing that she can’t transmit to you that you won’t get so don’t worry about that, the more urgent it is the more irritated Lluna will be til you “get it”. That might be that there is a really annoying fly so get it OFF ME, or my leg hurts help! Either come with the irritated stamp of her feet.
Not sure about this - again it sounds more like Sirena

Looking at the issue of pain, I only get past pain, that which has happened and gone in her nearside fore leg and a feeling of her sort of being squashed, as if she pushed through a very tight area and caught herself, almost like being loaded into a horsebox and being pushed against the side, although that memory feels years ago. I feel that as a consequence she wouldn’t like tight spaces.
This is interesting, she does not like her near fore being picked up and although not difficult to load into a horsebox, she has to be persuaded quietly, I have only started to travel her in the last six months or so and initially she travelled very badly, coming off the box in a sweat - she is much better about it now. She was travelled over from Spain in mixed load so perhaps this is the 'tight' space referred to?

In terms of what she would like more of, it would be “oil” strangely!!! I feel that you have a magic oil that you put in her feed and she likes it, it might be linseed! I get it held up like “Lorenzo’s Oil” from the film as if that makes sense? It is light yellow in colour too!

That'll be her Triple Top Up!

When I ask what she wants less of, I don’t get an answer, she can’t think of one, but if I give her another ten mins she will think of one! She doesn’t like to be seen as positive, just strong and cranky!! Whereas she is actually very happy!
I would agree with this

In terms of her riding, she feels “very heavy” as if she is still being schooled to get that fine perfection, if that makes sense too. She will continue to work hard for you and enjoy it even if she does pull a face!
Again would agree with this in the main, although she is not 'heavy', interestingly Sirena can be.

Gill, I hope that this reading also makes sense, please feel free to ask questions if there are areas that you do not understand. I think that she is as happy as the other horse with her home, but doesn’t like to jump for joy just in case! I can see that you have a very close relationship with both of them and she is very settled with you too!
Sooooo, not as accurate as perhaps Sirena's BUT quite a lot is spot on

Jericho

Visit site
I am finding her readings fascinating. In comparison to my mares reading yesterday your one is so completely different, which kind of stalls the cynics about generalisation. There is no way your reading would have fitted my mare at all.

It would be really weird to think that she can actually read horses....

bitlessbill

Visit site
I can't wait to get one done, I think it is really fascinating and it wouldn't take much to have me totally believing after reading the ones on here lately.