Another B+E question.. recommendations in north west?

LHIS

Visit site
It's time to learn to tow, we are north west based near Bolton. Google has thrown up several options in terms of places to go and learn and take your test. Prices vary quite a bit and I have no idea which one to pick. Any recommendations please for those who have gone through it in the NW?

xxKatxx

Visit site
It might be a bit far for you, but I'd really recommend Tilston Training in Wrexham. They were really patient and good at explaining how to do the maneouveres but also at putting the driving style into context for towing a horse (I was pretty useless at the start so appreciated this 😂)

Tapir

Visit site
Our neighbours at work in Bolton are called truk driver training. They train paramedics to drive ambulances so although I haven't used them myself they're probably worth looking at.

LHIS

Visit site
Thanks all! I called red rose this afternoon and they sound like a good option as they offer training by the hour so you only pay for what you need, and offer an assessment before hand to gage how useless I will be and how long it might take me to get to grip with towing! Going to go in for my assessment in 2 weeks time.