Another BEF Futurity celebration

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
Joining in the celebrations now that the top 3 BEF Futurity results are up - our Trakehner filly Volatis Casiphia - is the top scoring dressage foal in the country!!!!
The foal I thought had beaten us was a show jumper it appears, so my little orange baby has done it!!
shocked.gif

Just over the moon

TFS

Visit site
well done!!! my boss's foal was second in the dressage section, even with a cut chest so were very happy2!!!

JoDix

Visit site
Well done Sacha and everyone else..

I have just checked the overall results and my yearling filly Romanno Donnerstar came third overall so I am well chuffed too......
smile.gif

S_N

Visit site
Oh that's utterly fantastic!!!!! A MASSIVE WELL DONE!!! The bleeding BEF website is now not letting me view the pages - Adobe Reader just says NO!!! Bleeding thing. How is your filly bred?

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
I seem to have a lot of Trakehner news that needs to go on the website LOL, I shall try and bend a few ears this weekend Magic104

Sportznight - she is by Tycoon www.trakehners.co.uk out of a Fleetwater Stud bred mare by Achtermann (Fleetwater Caprice). I also have her half sister from last year, a coloured filly by Ringo called Cleio, who was 3rd at Bucks County last week and is going to the Trak show this weekend. The 2 yo half sister Fleetwater Cascade was also in the top 3 Futurity list today.
I love this mare family so much - I also have grandma here, Cover Girl, who has a really smart bay filly foal at foot and has scanned in foal to Axis for next year - I am doing the black filly dance but bet I get a grey colt. I love the fact that the mare families play such an important part in Trakehner breeding and this one is so strong, its another reason why Casiphia is going nowhere!

S_N

Visit site
The link didn't work fo rme, but WOW!!! I wish I had the space to have mine at home and have more than I do!! I just love it all!! What did you think of your Ringo baby? I ask, as B (Hector's dam) is infoal to him.

I'm very much into to families, not just from my TB life either, but agree, out of the warmbloods T's are far more family orientated than any other!

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
This is a link directly to Tycoon's page
http://217.154.64.185/stallions/tycoon.htm

Ringo - well I love what he produces (did you see he is mentioned in h&H this week - dressage reports) on mares with a good dose of blood.
We had two colts by him that are now 2yos. Both sold but cracking horses. One is still based with us and he is so handsome, really blossomed this summer. He has the whole package in terms of looks, movement and temperament.
Then last year we had two fillies by him out of different mares. We sold the one out of my Demonstrator mare who was a short coupled fiesty little thing with fabulous suspension. The one we kept has more of the Trakehner refinement coming through from her dam and is very smart. Really really good mover, sweetest temperament, but she is bold and clever too, so far it is a perfect combination.
Got a different mare again in foal to him for next season, another Trakehner who is very similar in stamp to Caprice, so hope that will be a very nice foal again.

JoDix

Visit site
Hi ya
Romanno Donnerstar was bred by Romanno Stud up in Scotland and is by Rubin Star N (Rubinstein) out of a dam who is by Donnerhall (xPik Bube).......

As she is growing and getting older her movement is just coming though more and more - she just finds it soo easy. Shes a real sweetie as well
smile.gif