Another hunt thug found guilty

CARREG

Visit site
"...I must be really starting to find you out when you have to resort to calling me names..."

lol...you dont have the tools...." its o.k I understand you made a mistake again I pointed it out again, and you're all upset...there there...never mind............Carreg

jerryboy

Visit site
Of course you have every right to defend yourself. However this is not what happened here. It was a vicious assault pure and simple.

Surely you cannot condone that?

severnmiles

Visit site
I don't condone anything.

However I also won't agree it was a vicious attack as I wasn't present, I don't know the full facts or details and I wasn't an eyewitness.

Why would a law abiding hunt follower suddenly attack someone when unprovoked?

Nigel

Visit site
Hi JerryBoy,

I said this to one of your chums recently, Go down to Millwall on match day stand outside the ground and tell everybody you are collecting evidence with a video camera to ban Millwall football club, only then sunshine will you ever appreciate how tolerant we are of clowns like Kevin Hill and the rest of the idiots.

Cheers

Nigel

Dotilas

Visit site
I quote from the BBC news article "He added that Marles was not a member of the hunt.

"No-one knew him, he just came up from south Devon on the day." "

See where AlanE is coming from?

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Curly_Burd,

JerryBoy is a dreamer living in cloud cuckoo land like the rest of the idiots, truth is you stand outside lords cricket ground with a video camera telling people you are collecting evidence to ban cricket somebody will inevitable take offence and give you a slap. That’s life, like Tom said, he had it coming.

Cheers

Nigel

wurzel

Visit site
"At least you are honest. You condone and even encourage violence. Sad but it says a lot about your mentality. "

Yes, I am honest.

I condone violence. Indeed, the government of this this great country has ordered me to inflict great violence upon people.

What do you know about my mentality?

Peta

Visit site
Yes, they sound intolerant and aggressive too. Best to dissociate yourself from types like that, severn!

jerryboy

Visit site
I quote "Marles, an amateur whipper-in and committee member of the East Devon Hunt" from the Exeter Express.

By the way I have no intention of seeing banning football or cricket. They are civilised activities.

Hercules

Visit site
Jerry boy,

Which is probably why he was not known to the Devon and Somerset Staghounds..

Is supporting football really that civilised an activity? Look at the statistics for arrests. I think you will find that the police arrest more football supporters each Saturday than they do hunt supporters in a decade.

Peta

Visit site
That´s only because hunters lied about openly breaking the law when they signed the Hunting Declaration. Quite rightly, the police view the criminals in pink as a low priority.

Peta

Visit site
I'm very pleased to see that the judge has ordered this criminal not to attend a hunt before he's sentenced.