Another JumpX and another win!

Niamhy

photobucket.com

Somehow yet again I have won? I dunno either, but hey!

Had another RC JumpX comp yesterday, same venue as the place I won the National JumpX, but a different course.

This time the course was 1-5 SJ, 6-17 XC then 18-22 SJ. (Thats what we call JumpX anyway, I do believe over in England is like knockable XJ jumps, but anyway)

Got a bit of a fright walking the course, there was a huge brush fence, really scared me, so I went and did some good old TFT tapping for it, and I felt better!

However I got very afraid in the warm up, Murphs field mate, and best friend was jumping in the same class, and he was napping back to him, and generally being a pain in the backside, so when his friend went into jump I actually got down, cos I was afraid of what was going to happen.

So I considered not getting back up to be honest, dont know what came over me, I was just very nervous. The Warm up thing had really put me off, (possibly my own fault for not tapping for it, but at least I know now).

So while on the ground I did some more tapping, and gave myself a good talking too. So i got back up, and went in, jumped the first set of sj clear, had a ball out XC, as i had tapped for the scary fence, we flew over it, I had a big smile on my face.

After the XC the first SJ jump was a white set of flimsy derby rails, and we had them. But finished the rest clear, I kicked on for home, to hear the and thats into the lead for Niamh coming over the speakers!!

I was thrilled, and what i was really happy about was my time, usually i get very scared and come back to trot inbetween fences, and usually have the slowest time, but i was right up there, and cantered alot more that I usually do, so I was happy with that.

So I won on the lowest faults, 5, the guy in second place had 2 down which was 10 faults. So another win for me, got 3 bags of horse feed!! So thats about €25.

I dunno how I do it, but hey, thanks to TFT, I seem to be making a habit of it!!
cool.gif

Niamhy

photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
whats TFT?? and tapping??

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks guys..

For more info on TFT and tapping go to

here

Myself and a few other HHO'ers are on the case studies page. Follow the equestrian link...

Niamhy

photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Have you got any photos?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks everyone!

Caz - How the hell are you??? Long time no hear!

No photos from last weekend, but I have some from the Jumpx before that...

here

katelarge

Visit site
I have emailed Jo to ask her for more info as my horse will be coming back into work soon and I'd like us to start off without any nerves on my part. Was also intrigued by the mention of using TFT on a horse with a clipping phobia (which mine has). Really not sure that would work though...

Caz

community.webshots.com
Wow that looks like great fun. well done! Did you get that nice swanky rug as a prize for winning?

I'm ok thanks, haven't been on here very much at all in the last few months - a mixture of not really having time and also I'm still very down about Kir and sometimes find it hard reading about how everyone's getting on with their horses!

But I'm back riding now - I just ride a friends mare for her and I took her to riding club camp at the beginning of this month which was fab. Not the same though unfortunately but I'm sure the pain will ease with time.

Hope everything's cool with you - things certainly sound like they're going well with Murphy!

Caz x

Niamhy

photobucket.com
Swanky rug was for winning the National Jumpx comp back in july, got a lovely trophy too.

Im glad to hear you are back riding and doing a bit, Im sure its not easy, but it would be a shame to throw it all away.

Everything seems to be going well for me at the moment, Im not sure how its happening, but I just seem to keep winning things, scared Im going to be asked to move up a grade now!

Niamhy

photobucket.com
Thanks R!!!

I dunno how its happening, the boy just likes his jumps, never puts a stop on, and doesnt usually knock one either!! *Touches wood*

Hes great though!