Another 'listen to your horse' thread

Circe2

Visit site
I’m so sorry for your loss ? such a beautiful boy, and such a distressing situation. Kudos to you for handling it so well.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
he was very lucky to have you, so many wouldnt have listened and tried to push him, he was beautiful and i am very sorry that you lost him, but remember you did the right thing for him and he had some good times with you and your family

xDundryx

Visit site
I am so sorry you had to go through the same thing. Thank goodness he was with someone who listened to him. What a beauty he was.

YCBM I followed your threads and was gutted for you. I didnt expect to be going through the same a short time later. I had a few people (serial horse collectors) say 'how come you didnt bring him home and bute him to live in the field' myself and everyone involved vetoed that idea straight away. He was 10 years old on a horrible slippery slope of pain with only one outcome. It was both the hardest and easiest decision to make.

Baywonder

Visit site
I am so, so sorry to read this. He was a gorgeous boy and lucky to have had you as his owner for the last 5 years.