ANOTHER SHOWJUMP SHOCKER

lucretia

Visit site
i hear on the grapevine that latinus (just recently disqualified) has been sold on. Possibly to help the same owners pay for Oki Doki rumoured to have been sold for 5 million euro, i dont know if albert keeps ride or not. and Ludgers All Inclusive is reputedly sold as well.......
wink.gif

carys220

Visit site
I thought that Oki Doki's owners refused to sell him for whatever price....that's what they said on Sunday anyway....

lucretia

Visit site
well albert voor toldme himself at christmas they would never sell the horse but that much money is rather alot to turn down considering its unlikely he will make 2012 as he would be quit old by then (the horse) and they have already won european and world medals

Visit site
I have also heard that Oki Doki has been sold to Dennis Lynch 's owners for around 5,000,000 euros plus they have also bought All Inclusive - the horse ridden by Ludger Beerbaum for around 4,000,000 euros - that's quite a spend by anyone's ratings!

Lantinus is also rumoured to be sold, hopefully for more than the 3,000,000 they paid for him !

Its getting hot out there !

lucretia

Visit site
that is the question indeed. albert has had him since he was three or something so it wont be abn easy transition but maybe the owners will leave him where he is