Another "Would you be annoyed"

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
All your horses are living out in the field, with an electric fence 'gateway' before the main metal 5 bar gate.

Someone leaves the metal gate wide open, and the electric off.

confused.gif

In short form
smirk.gif

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
Good, thought as much
grin.gif

Needless to say its the woman that took darcy in /out of starvation paddocks without telling me . -SIGH!-

f_s_

Visit site
I would be furious!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's amazing how irresponsible people can be!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif

Think you need a big sign up, or a few choice words with the guilty party!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
Our yard is 'that way,' that things aren't really said face to face and they're written via a yard notebook. Totally different story all together lol, but a few words have been scribbled in there in bold and will wait til tomorrow until i see said people to see what happens
mad.gif

f_s_

Visit site
Oh great idea! And you can tell her if she's not sure whether it's working or not to test it with her tongue!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

teddyt

Visit site
Sounds like this person is purposely causing trouble. Very dodgy, and potentially the horse that suffers if it gets out. She needs telling!

D

Donkeymad

Some one (man) did that to my lot recently, I was not amused
mad.gif

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
Noo idea. If it was them, which i can only think / hope it was they usually bring 2 horses in together, so maybe couldn't 'manouever.' But that hasn't stopped them other times and on this occasion they had help.

confused.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Noo idea. If it was them, which i can only think / hope it was they usually bring 2 horses in together, so maybe couldn't 'manouever.' But that hasn't stopped them other times and on this occasion they had help.

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no excuse, bringing two in together (pure lazyness) well it is if they can't manage to close gates etc becuse they have there hands full, or at least walk back to turn the tape back on in which case they might as well bring them in one at time
confused.gif

so long as no harm was done though
smile.gif