anti mating spray

ladyearl

vvv
Ok so after her false start a few weeks ago my bitch is now well and truly in season. I have just heard of a spray you can use to mask the scent for attracting boys. I have a plan to walk her early and in a quiet place and I'm recruiting my sister's dog to keep her company when I have to leave her. But it would be good if this spray worked, does anyone have any experience of it and where I could get it?

s4sugar

Visit site
Anti mate spray doesn't work -unless perhaps you spray it in the face of a dog trying it on with your bitch.
It use to be a standing joke that experienced stud dogs would get to a show & sniff -"Bitch spray -where is she?"

ladyearl

vvv
Anti mate spray doesn't work -unless perhaps you spray it in the face of a dog trying it on with your bitch.
It use to be a standing joke that experienced stud dogs would get to a show & sniff -"Bitch spray -where is she?"

lol I suspected as much

ladyearl

vvv
Lol no def doesn't work. I have the spray and the accompanying tablets. However, while walking well away from the beaten track a large randy lab joined us from nowhere! No collar to grab it by and owner well behind! Managed to stop anything actually happening but agree he wasn't foiled by the spray one bit! Ah well fingers crossed while we try to sneak about for a teensy bit of on the lead exercise! Oh and big pats for my sister's dog who is happy to play play play and keep her just a little bit more entertained!

Can't wait till this is over, my girl can get a decent run and I can book her for spaying!