Anti`s deluded nutter that need counselling

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Folks,

Back again after an away month on an anti website,

Apparently 300,000 thousand foxes die each year on the roads.

Richard Course and James Barrington were just turncoats.

Jackie (a shot fox does not suffer) Ballard, and John (should have been sanctioned for misrepresenting scientific facts to a high court) Rolls, amazingly are more admired than John Hobhouse who established the network of dog and cat sanctuaries which replaced the previous lawful execution of animals which had not been claimed after several days. And said I only support foxhunting as it`s less cruel than other methods.

Apparently Bigoted spiteful Prejudice and class hatred has nothing to do with the argument and yet no links to forums attacking shooting that apparently kill more foxes and can cause more suffering were given.

Need I go on?

I stated here a number of months back antis are deluded nutters that needed counselling, although it upset a number of forum members I stand b y that decision.

Chuckles

Nigel

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Tom, Giles,

Good to back, Chuckle, Your right Tom, Paedophilia and Wife Beating appears to be an obsession, If counselling will not work then they are beyond help. Guess they will have to spend the rest of thier lives in ignorance, bigotry and prejudice.

For you Giles

CHEERS and chuckles

Nigel

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Jerome,

I am pleased you have not disputed my comments and only wish to pick me up on my spelling.

Cheers AND Chuckles

Nigel