Antill saddles

flying solo

Visit site
Can anyone tell me if these are comfortable? After buying a lovely dressage saddle I now want to replace my wintec 500 gp saddle. A friend has a Antill close contact gp/jumping saddle that may fit (will get a saddler to check if I do decide to try it). I'm not sure how much these saddles go for as I cant find any online but she's wanting in the £250 region for it. Does that sound about right?

Equilibrium Ireland

Visit site
I have one for an extra. Mine is the close contact. For a saddle that isn't supposed to be a "good" brand I find it very comfy and it fits both my horses really well. I was quite surprised actually. I probably wouldn't pay more than 200 pounds though. But yeah am quite happy with it.

flying solo

Visit site
EI what shape are your horses? I'm just trying to decide if it is worth the drive to go get it and call the saddler out. I thought that was probably a bit much, she bought it for her daughter but it didn't fit the horse so wants to recoup her money back. Thanks for helping x

Equilibrium Ireland

Visit site
They have good withers on them but not sharp if you know what I mean. Their backs are wide and flat. Very well sprung ribs. Also big shoulders which saddle does not interfere with. It's a medium wide with a U shape versus V shape. I was pleasantly surprised as I took a gamble on said saddle.

Terri