'Antis' and 'pros' unite and fight.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
As far as I can see it's all a load of bollocks.

No one wants cruelty; why don't antis and pros forget their juvenille bickering and support a sensible effective law against cruelty.

After all it's meant to be about the animals isn't it.

Why do I get so much venom from 'antis' (and some 'pros') when I am trying to promote anto cruelty legislation?

A comprehensive law against cruelty to animals would be the biggest step we could make. What is stopping us as a society from making that step?

smilincow21

Visit site
"No one wants cruelty; why don't antis and pros forget their juvenille bickering and support a sensible effective law against cruelty.After all it's meant to be about the animals isn't it."
Believe me it'l never happen! Pro's and anti's are too set in their ways to change or even unite. Plus to be quite honest I don't really want to unite with sabs who enjoy hurting and distressing animals. For example using pepper spray on hounds, hitting and kicking horses and hounds etc...

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
mmm maybe that's why we need a competant Government capable of making rational enforcable laws, rather than the laughable load of crap we have now which resulted from the siding by our elected rerpresentatives with a bunch of tofu munching A-R extremist tossers.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
There are a small number of quite reasonable antis.

You're right though most of them are complete to44ers.

I quite enjoy probing their bigotry, intolerance and downright stupidity on this site. One way to do this is put up a completely obvious statement that doesn't quite fit in with their position. In general they have no interests in the truth, justice or animal welfare. Most of their attitudes are more akin to football holligans than political activists.

There's one reasonable anti on this site.

It's not Karl though.

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
"why don't antis and pros forget their juvenille bickering and support a sensible effective law against cruelty."

As an anti I'd support that... but on both sides there will always be the extremists who will never see eye to eye. It's the same in any 'conflict' I guess...

Ultimately I'm sure this is what will happen... a law that protects against cruelty whilst at the same time making sense and being enforcable. When that will be though is another matter...

smilincow21

Visit site
To be fair though on the pro side of the arguement, there arn't really any extremists. I'm not saying that all anti's are, but if you look at sabs, they are really the extremists. Everyone else seems to have respect for animals, whereas sabs relish in violence, whether to animal or man!

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Flying Change,

Truth is most people killing foxes, be it shooting or hunting with dogs have a sport motive attached. You need to get over that fact and welcome reality.

Cheers

Nigel