Anti's RANT!

Molineux

Visit site
Went cubbing today (well went in the car with a friend) to the meet and we went on foot through the fields.
As its quite local we knew all the little short cuts :)

Then we found all the Anti's in the ruddy woods with there Video camera's etc.
Penny Little was there too trying to get as much as she could on her video camera!

Anyway we got in the car so we could follow and all the Anti's cars were blocking the road parked in the most silly places on bends etc.

It really does make me mad as us hunting people are trying to do things by the book etc and not upset drivers on the road by the hunt etc taking up the road.

The police were there and did NOTHING!

I just find them very selfish

Rant over but can people see my views?

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Molineux ,

You must be a Bicester Babe? Penny Little is a complete vindictive nasty fruit cake that needs counselling, ignore the bitch and enjoy your days. Penny and her cronies never ruined my days out with the Bicester, try as she might she never will, in fact she was never there. A Complete spiteful, vindictive, moronic bitch, ignore her and keep on hunting.

Cheers

Nigel

soggy

Visit site
Penny Little sounds like she's been made from the same mould as 99% of the female anti's that I have had the displeasure of encountering over the years.

Is it a prerequisite that they have what little brain they might have had surgically removed via their fat arses.

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Soggy,

One of the most famous stunts that silly spiteful bitch tried was going to the Buckinghamshire police and informing them that most of those leaving at the end of hunting day where pissed. So the police set up a road block just outside from where the hunt finished and breathalysed everybody leaving, they all passed. How much did that operation cost? What a waste of hard earned money by people who in the main don’t give a [****] about hunting. What a spiteful nasty bitch she is.

Cheers

Nigel

RunToEarth

Visit site
Never heard of this Lady, I must lead a sheltered life but from what I hear of her Im quite thankful, she sounds like one of those people that I want to thump, and I am quite good at thumping people. I cant really comment on antis too much, because we dont have a great deal out, but I can recall last year a very rude anti in her very rude car getting a very pretty dint in the top of her very rude car from a certain someone's hunting whip, and no, it was not me...

severnmiles

Visit site
Penny Little sounds like she's been made from the same mould as 99% of the female anti's that I have had the displeasure of encountering over the years.

Is it a prerequisite that they have what little brain they might have had surgically removed via their fat arses.

How can you call them females...there is nothing feminine about them!

endymion

Visit site
Exactly how do you cub legally?

BTW, I got blocked in by hunt support a couple weeks ago for an hour. Is this also childish behaviour or somehow justified?

endymion

Visit site
Nah, it was good day. Hunt were just exercising hounds. Didnt even get out of the landy all day.

Glad you agree, as would do I in a reverse situation

k9h

Visit site
Glad Ive never met that "person".
They just have nothing better to do with their time. Last Tuesday we were out trialing when hacking along the road this woman came past in her car & when she got to us at the front with the hounds started yelling "You shoud be ashamed of yourselves." What is so rong in following a rag covered in improted fox pee??? Mind I heard a few seasons ago that the Cheshire drag hounds had antis out causing trouble!!! So it must be cruel to chase people running when they have volantered!?? :confused:

soggy

Visit site
We came across an antis car the other year and the silly woman had left the sun roof slightly open.

My hunting buddy had a dead fox in an feed sack in the back of his truck, so we posted its internals through the slot onto the front seats.

Boy did they pong.

severnmiles

Visit site
We came across an antis car the other year and the silly woman had left the sun roof slightly open.

My hunting buddy had a dead fox in an feed sack in the back of his truck, so we posted its internals through the slot onto the front seats.

Boy did they pong.

:shocked: Soggy! You've shocked me.... *snigger*

soggy

Visit site
Oh!It was the right car alright.

We had caught her a few weeks before just as she was about to pepper spay the Terrier mans dogs, whilst he was away down the wood talking with the whipper in.

Thats how we knew it belonged to an anti

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Molineux,

I used to hunt with the Bicester regularly and had some great days but the horse got injured and I cannot hunt him anymore, he is still good for a hack so I have kept him and head off down to Exmoor for my hunting on hirelings. Will follow by car occasionally when the season starts proper.

Cheers

Nigel

katiejaye

Visit site

Boy did they pong.

Wow...quite shocked! What an awful thing to do and incredibly immature.

soggy

Visit site
"What an awful thing to do and incredibly immature."

Awefull? Not really considering her previous behaviour. If she wanted to come out and cause trouble she has got to accept the consequences.

Immature? Not really, we could have always taken the can of pepper spray off her and given her a squirt I suppose.

But this way the smell must be a constent reminder that she's not welcome.

redthing

New User
Visit site
Hmmm. 'I posted fox guts through someone's sunroof because I don't agree with her...'

Sounds like harrassment or behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace to me.

Seems like you could do with being locked up in a 'cell smelling of vomit and urine' for a couple of hours. Although I think you'd quite like it.