Antonia Wills - Saddle Fitter

JIO

New User
Visit site
Hi

Anyone got any experience of the saddle fitter Antonia Wills, she has been recommended to me but I don't know anyone who has had first hand experience. PM if you prefer.

Thanks

zigolo

Visit site
hi, I did use her a couple of years ago.. bought a black country saddle from her..new. she sold my second hand passierfor a good price and send me the cheque. I was pleased with her. she had awide range of saddles, and was proffessional about her fitting.

SazzyB

Visit site
I had her come out to me when I was looking for a dressage saddle. She was quite erm abrupt, but let me ride in loads of saddles - I think we tried about 20 on the horse, found ones that fit him, then I rode in quite a few of them, and honed it down to 2. I did buy 1 of those from her and it has been great. However I have heard some tales from others that she spent no time with them, and it was all rushed.
So not sure really. I suspect that if she thinks you are a time waster she is perhaps quicker with you? I basically told her that I was ready to buy a saddle that day, provided it fit my horse and I was comfortable in it. She knew I was a serious buyer so perhaps that is why she spent the time with me?