Any Bull Terrier fans?

Charmaine18

Visit site
Oh my goodness I ADORE them! Mac looks like a canine version of my pony Scooby, actually.
tongue.gif
I met a gorgeous brindle bitch at a local show in summer, she tried to climb into my lap and sat there for ages while I cuddled her - she wasn't even a housepet, she was a breeding bitch kept in a kennel, so I was surprised by how people-loving she was!

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
LOVE bullies, he is a sweetie - he seems a bit leaner/leggier than the ones we get over here, is that normal?.

I still can't get my head around those front-leaders - I completely re-jigged my friend's one because I thought it was a normal harness and she had put it on wrong
blush.gif

She was not impressed.....

siennamum

Visit site
It's lovely isn't it.
An artist wanted him as a model & produced a couple of paintings which were sold very quickly. We lost him shortly afterwards & I really wish we had a painting. I have a high quality image so shall get a print done at some point.

prosefullstop

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LOVE bullies, he is a sweetie - he seems a bit leaner/leggier than the ones we get over here, is that normal?.

I still can't get my head around those front-leaders - I completely re-jigged my friend's one because I thought it was a normal harness and she had put it on wrong
blush.gif

She was not impressed.....

[/ QUOTE ]

They're generally the same stature as UK Bullies, but yes, you're right, Mac does look a bit ganglier. Could be because he's a pup.

Stella's harness has the option of a front lead (it's a martingale harness/front leader combined). I once attached it to the front, and she looked at me like I'd gone mad and wouldn't budge an inch.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
His markings are very unusual I'd say he's a part bred. Some bullies are too leggy tho' it's the dalmation in them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he was a bit mismarked - I remember I read up a lot about me in my teens 'just in case' and remember the 'bull' 'terrier' and 'dalmation' types.

He's a lovely boy
smile.gif

BBH

Visit site
Mum had one of these and absolutely adored her, I didn't, mainly because she was a very jealous dog and attacked my new puppy at the time ( they didn't live together ). Even as he grew older we had to keep them apart.

Having said that I would have one if it was an only dog and I do have a soft spot for the miniature versions.

Thistle

Visit site
I grew up with an EBT, he was a great family dog but would kill any other dogs or cats, only my parents were allowed to walk him.

I am now owned by a staffie, boxer and a lab.