Any decent hunky men on your yard??

pipper

Visit site
are there any decent hunky men on your yard - we have a few men on ours but unfortuatly they are either gay or idiots!!
do you have any that make you swoon and are they single???
LOL x

Tiarella

www.myspace.com
One ladys farrier is absolutely gorgeous! There is no men on our yard
frown.gif

stacey_lou

Visit site
Nope! So not fair, though there is one farrier who isnt bad and whats really sad is his gf is so insecure she travels with him and sits in the van but the first sign of a 20 + female on the yard shes out and all over him like a rash lol

perfect11s

Visit site
No hunky men, on most yards they have been scared off by the only two types of horsey women type one = the gold digger or type two= the nut job loony mad woman...
grin.gif
smile.gif

the more girls I meet the more I like my horses
wink.gif

Chico Mio

Antedeluvian
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The Vet is stunning - I turn to a babbling mess, must look like a right idiot!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got one of those too.....ah, the Lovely Javier, he's gorgeous *insert swooning smiley* Shame he's such a robbing bar steward that I can't afford to call him anymore and have to make do with Basic Farm Model Jesus these days!

Bosworth

www.ballhillequestrian.co.uk
yes we have on my yard, 6ft - muscular but slim (surfs windsurfs) and rides a gorgeous DWB X TB coloured. He has just started eventing. and even better he is my OH and owns the house and yard.

sundaysmile

Visit site
Ha Ha no the only male horse owner we have on our yard is about 2ft tall and has severe issues with small man syndrome, and as for moan and bitch he makes the female population look like angels !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the blacksmiths we seem to be sadly lacking in gorgeous ones in our area!!!!!!!!! and the vets all seem to be female !!!!!!!!!!!

NeilM

Visit site
Well, I'm not gay, but I may be an idiot, as I managed to get talked into looking after the horses from time to time and then riding a horse that needed exercising and then riding my OH's horse. Now I spend all my spare time either riding, at shows, or generally being horsey.

YUP! I'm an idiot!

LouBerry

Visit site
I'm not on a yard as such, just me and a mate on a mates yard. But yes judging by the females trotted through the pub by him i'd say he's found attractive
grin.gif
And then the farriers, well, round here you only have to mention someone being a farrier and all of a sudden they're an attractive prospect for some odd reason.
Only met a couple of male vets. One has a very nice bottom and is rather lush (unfortunately off the market humph).
crazy.gif

miss_c

Visit site
Kind of... Only ever see three men on our yard, one's an ARSE and definately not hunky, plus in his 50s, and another I believe is a tad older and definately married to a livery.

However, I must admit that ALL of us ladies on the yard are quite happy in the summer when the YO's son takes his shirt off and works on his tractors...
wink.gif

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
No hunky men, on most yards they have been scared off by the only two types of horsey women type one = the gold digger or type two= the nut job loony mad woman...
grin.gif
smile.gif

the more girls I meet the more I like my horses
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me LOL! I must be a loony mad woman then
laugh.gif

china

Visit site
only the YO farrier, she has a horse that always pulls shoes off being a silly billy in the field, he gets a treat when he pulls one off as it means a visit from the farrier
wink.gif

and hes a rugby player
grin.gif

SouthWestWhippet

Visit site
The cortaflex guy (comes round in his van) is quite cute but we think he is gay [cries].

Other than that, NO. I used to work at a yard with a couple of verrrry cute farriers but they totally knew it and were complete tarts and a-holes.