Any experience of Ariat Capriole boots

McFluff

Visit site
I’m looking to replace my much loved and worn out bromonts. The Ariat footbed seems to suit me, I have high arches so lots of makes really don’t fit me. I’ve tried Ariat contour boots but there is something weird about the ankle and it was way too narrow for me (just at the ankle, rest would have been ok, but the shape was just wrong). There are no stockists near me so trying to avoid having too many returns in my search for replacements.
I like the look of the caprioles (appreciate that they will not be to everyone’s taste), but can find very little info on them. Anyone tried them? How does the fit compare to bromonts?
I could just go for bromonts again, however they only have the insulated version now, and I’d rather have just normal boots.
Any suggestions that would fit high arches and med/wide feet (but narrow heels) and pretty normal calf’s welcome. Ariat fit, but lots don’t. Can’t cope with Dublin, Toggi, Mountain horse as all put too much pressure on the top of my foot. Looking for brown boots that I could compete in dressage in.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Blimey they don't come cheap :eek: Sorry, no help, I only have Bromonts - brown non-insulated new and pretty and too narrow for me to strap my ankle up in so I can't wear them right now, and black insulated, nice and loose but ancient and wrecked :( I do like the Caprioles though...

McFluff

Visit site
Thank you - sadly I seem to be a popular size and all sold out :-(

The caprioles are a bit pricy ... i would rather see them in person

Ouch to ankle - hope it gets better soon.