Any Future Gravitas foals out there?

caro618

Visit site
My TB maiden mare had a Future Gravitas filly exactly one week ago. Nothing unusual in that I hear you say ..... BUT this filly is old beyond her years, walked out to the field the next morning as if she owned the place, foal slip on after day 2 without fuss, I picked all her feet up today and pretended to pick them out, she when only 48 hours old was prepared to walk out of her stable door to follow my dog as they had been chatting and she obviously wanted to carry on the conversation. Bright, alert uber friendly and brave, is this the same of all Future Gravitas babies or does my mare have lots to do with it (she is an exeptionally human friendly, calm TB) I would love to hear of any others characters. (BTW I am sure I am going to be in big trouble over the next few years!!!!) Happy days

starryeyes

Visit site
Tee hee, chuckling away to myself as you've just described my young colt by him! Owned the place from day 1, easy as anything to do and has been on this planet before!

I've got a 3 year old grafenstolz filly who is 3/4 sister to this young boy and she was the same as a youngster, in fact still is and has been sat on and walked round without a care in the world!

Have fun with her :)