Any news on Tim Stockdale?

DougalJ

Visit site
Sorry didn't think of that - The Twitter post from Tim Stockdale reads: "I am ok apart from the two fractures in my neck. I will know more after todays move to Oswestry spinal unit. I have movement and feeling"

Thanks goodness!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Oswestry is the best place to be. A friend went there with a neck fracture, several weeks flat on her back but she made a full recovery. Wishing Tim a speedy recovery.

nikCscott

Visit site
I've tweeted him wishing a speedy recovery.

I'm not wishing ill health to anyone- quite the opposite by saying it's probably good for us all to have an occasional reminder of how dangerous this sport can be.

Vixen Van Debz

Visit site
With them being fractures not breaks, and having feeling and movement, nothing to say his recovery won't be a complete one. Hope it's smooth and swift for Tim: if old Skelly can do it with worse... ;0)

Last edited:

lara b

Visit site
Hope he gets well soon!
Bizarre I was following his lorry monday morning too, by the way if anyone knows them can you tell them they I think they may have a brake light out on the left hand side rear

maree t

Visit site
Poor Tim and family, really scarey time for them.
He has been great to my kids always ready with a chat and photo oppurtunity. Kids are sending their best aswell both really upset
Look forward to hearing good news very soon

1life

Visit site
Oh no! How Awful.
Tim has worked like a demon to get himself to where he is and I agree with so many of the comments on here, he is a real inspiration but also an honest critic ;).
I'm sure he will apply the same grit and determination to this situation as he has always shown.
Hoping he is getting the best in care and sending the best in healing wishes!