Any non horse owners out there?

LKS

New User
Visit site
ive got a horse looking for a sharer in Essex! Intermediate eventer, currently doing some lovely dressage work to go affliliated- been afraid to advertise in case i get loads of teenage girls wanting to come try him out! I have absolutely no time for him at the moment he is totally wasted, im paying a trainer to ride him :-(

I'm looking for a share - and I'm not a teenager! Have PMed you!

AliceChadfield

New User
Visit site
I've been living in London for a year and used to walk to Mudchute Farm on the Isle of Dogs just to get my horse-smell fix! Just started lessons at Lee Valley despite a full hour journey each way and so excited about being back in the saddle! One day I'll be able to afford Hyde Park stables but until then Lee Valley isn't bad value for £26 an hour!!

PS... anyone looking for a sharer / rider in SE London, I'm your girl. 20 years riding and yard experience including 2 years working for one of Britains top dressage riders, bit of jumping and dressage riding experience but generally a very happy hacker!

Rhubarb

Visit site
Hello,
I live in swlondon/middlesex and am horseless! I used to have them 22 years ago and did all the pc/rc stuff. I started riding again after the olympics and am hoping to buy after september this year. im on a mission to save and learn as much as possible in preparation.

I have one half hour lesson a week, which is nice but fustrating when you cant practice. One lesson I feel like I'm starting to crack it and next I feel like a beginner. I sort the seat out, then its the hands, then the lower leg, then back to the hands lol! Its never ending.

I've thought about sharing but work is a bit difficult at the moment and so I couldnt commit. I am looking for a new job with less and more regular hours. I also wish I didnt live in sw london, its expensive to keep horses around here and the hacking a bit poor with the planes flying over every two mins!

FlaxenPony05

Visit site
I've been living in London for a year and used to walk to Mudchute Farm on the Isle of Dogs just to get my horse-smell fix! Just started lessons at Lee Valley despite a full hour journey each way and so excited about being back in the saddle! One day I'll be able to afford Hyde Park stables but until then Lee Valley isn't bad value for £26 an hour!!

PS... anyone looking for a sharer / rider in SE London, I'm your girl. 20 years riding and yard experience including 2 years working for one of Britains top dressage riders, bit of jumping and dressage riding experience but generally a very happy hacker!

Hi, I'm in SE London too. There's lots of yards in NW Kent if you're willing to travel there, they're about a 30 min drive from Blackheath/Greenwich. The forum Tack Room Frolics is Kent based and that's where I found my share. PM me if you want any more info :)