Any one from Scotland?

lornaA

Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a really big horse show on in scotland this weekend? Today i was travelling south on the A77 Glasgow to Stranraer road and i met loads of northern irish registered lorries heading north that had obviously come off the ferries at stranraer. I know there are usually a few but there must of been bout 30 horse lorries and cars with trailers. Thought must be a big competition on somewhere. Living way down here we don't always hear whats going on in the civalised world!

lornaA

Visit site
Must of been bout 30, certainly more than 20 between the lorries and trailers. It was weird but none of them said show jumpers or eventers or anything to give me a clue. There were just so many of them. Met a whole load up bout ayr and just thought there must of been a show on locally tho thought it weird for a wednesday then met a whole convoy of them between ballantrae and cairnryan. Don't think it can be show jumpers as one of my close friends show jumps and not mentioned so might be eventers tho not heard bout anything on that would bring so many irish over.

Malibu

Visit site
golly i really dont knowi mean we dont have anything big on eventing wise, unless they are over for a championships like tetrathlon, pc or rc, somehitng like that?

Nic

Visit site
Yeah I saw 2 here last night heading North & My Dad (a lorry driver) said he saw loads heading North yesterday.