Any one know size of brown Dually halter?

Tingo

Visit site
Hi. I’ve been lent a brown Dually halter which fits our horse well. Think it’s an old colour/model. Anyone know what the equivalent size would be in today’s range? Thanks

Sossigpoker

Visit site
I've not ever heard of a brown Dually. Are you sure it's genuine or not a faded other colour ?
What size is the horse and what size bridle do they wear?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Hi, my one is a black one but has lived outside for 3 years. It is now brown from weathering. It is a full size. Other than the colour change, it looks in very good condition!

claret09

Visit site
1702805757074.pngthat said i use a black one with my 17.2 selle francais - he uses a full size bridle. i wish they made the head piece about 2 inches longer. however, when done up it's on the third hole - so it works. i hope that helps

Ratface

Visit site
Mine is a black one. I've used it one a 14.2hh Arabian, another 15.2hh Egyptian Arabian and on my current 16hh Crabbet Arabian. I've had the Dually for about twenty years now. I've lent it to a couple of friends to help them with fractious youngsters and domineering ponies. They've made use of the various holes in the throat lash.
Used carefully and consistently, I've found them very helpful.