Any one know where I can get hay?? N E Lincolnshire

mini-eventer

Visit site
As above really.

I am close to Grimsby & if poss would like it delivered but if not I am sure I could arange someone to pick it up x

Thanks

mulledwhine

Visit site
I am near Lincoln, I could sell you a large round bale, could not deliver though!!

If that helps at all, there are loads of people around you, but really you need to be getting your order in , in the next few months for next year as demand is hay.

As you know around Here we have loads of people wanting hay for cattle horses and sheep.

Make friends with local farmers and get that order in :)

mini-eventer

Visit site
I know I have left it a bit late really.

Problem was I spent most my hay fund at Burghley :eek:!!!!

Luckily I can get hold of plenty of hayledge so my boy wont starve but he is a good doer so I would like to have at least some of his roughage ration as hay x

Rudey

Visit site
Hey, I know of a farmer close by to you that was selling hay at £4 per small bale a couple of months ago. I can't vouch whether it is decent or not personally, but my friend had some and hers liked it. He's only at Bigby, and he can deliver too. His name is Matthew Cutts 07850 162 102. Failing that, my boyfriends family do farming in Brocklesby, and they sell hayledge... can always get a number for you if you need it? xx